2. Abductipn
3. Turquoise King
4. Earthquake
5. La Amistad.... Special
6. Criterion..... Best Bet
7. Atmosphere
8. Politeness
9. Deep Field

If your taking quad dies can't see anything outside Criterion and He's Your Man winning the McKinnon.
+1 -1

Darrbs likes this post.

Comments

• IronMikeIronMike    517 posts
    Raining for a few hrs this morning here eased off a bit now looks very grey tho Melbourne is buzzing reckon the streets have got grubby here since I was here last down flinders

Staying at aura on flinders great 1 bed apartment 160 a night car park out back 16 bucks flat rate 2 mins on tran to flinders station 7 min walk to crown I really recommend this place to stay for PTT members great location

2 mins walk to winter sun pub opposite a 7/11 food joints galore will post pics of apartment tomorrow

R 1 Azkeddellia
    R2 muscavado
    Race 3 hucklebuck
    Race 4 Nostradamus
    Race 5 big memory
    Race 6 happy trails
    Race 7 bondieger
    Race 8 star fashion
    Race 9 eclair Big Bang -deep field will win but too short

Quaddie

2-13-15/1-9-13-FD-6 $40

2-6-9-13/1-7-9-11-13/1-2-13-14-6 $60

all up

Race 1 Azkadelia into happy trails win into bondieger EW

Best bets Azkadellia -happy trails -hucklebuck - muscavado

Have a great day boys n girls off on team soon will do pics tomoz too busy today I think !

Off to get a poncho to keep suit dry in the lawn stand lol in hill cup oaks n stakes
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    gee mike, that aura looks great on google...brand new and 160/night during cup week.
    try to get that in perth!!!!
    Yeah it's the shizz mate I booked sux months ago on booking .com pretty brisk here happy trails hucklebuck got me flying now go bondieger

Looking forward to seeing the freak deep field in the last a just watch race collect quaddie hopefully

SHOVHOG likes this post.

Woo hoo got the roll onto spastic dancing out back till dawn
    good onya mate...if you want a real good Mexican feed...starts with c...2 Acland st st Kilda...next door to that bloodhouse prince of wales hotel...cop the 45/head deal...wow!!
  • GilgameshGilgamesh    4,718 posts

gee mike, that aura looks great on google...brand new and 160/night during cup week.
    try to get that in perth!!!!

We did air B n B, if people have cottoned on to that yet they should. Have a one bed apartment with full kitchen, gym, pool, 33rd floor views out towards Flemington right across from Southern Cross station for $130 a night.

Will give the Mexican a go!
    we went on a sun. nite..no probs...have the lamb ribs...the food just comes as you want..the sweets are the wow factor.
    might be an idea to ring the prince of wales pub and ask them the name of the place next door.
    happy eating.....