HAWTHORN (4-3) v SYDNEY SWANS (5-2)
Sunday
ESSENDON (3-4) v BRISBANE LIONS (2-5)
MELBOURNE (2-5) v BULLDOGS (4-3)
PORT ADELAIDE (3-4) v RICHMOND (3-4)

Comments

• SHOVHOGSHOVHOG    1,792 posts
    SYDNEY are a cracking bet!

Melbourne & Adelaide both look good value.

Darrbs likes this post.

• DarrbsDarrbs    410 posts
    Yep all aboard. Crows by more than 24.5 @$5.75!
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    Swans my roughly this week. Maybe Richmond aswell
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    i'm on the edge of my lounge re the swans..... X_X

H-BOMBER likes this post.

• DamienWyerDamienWyer    7,660 posts
    GWS are going enormous
    so are the swans...$2.40...... $-)
  • DamienWyerDamienWyer    7,660 posts
    Watched the last half of the Dockers V Nth Melbourne game. The Dockers are just more determined, they chase at speed and tackle like they are on the cusp of losing their spot in the team. Fyfe is having the sort of season Judd was in his heyday, everything he touches just turns to gold.
  • dungydungy    9,278 posts
    Freo were sublime tonight that was as good as I've seen from them in a while that midfield is awesome Taberner starting to look good still probably 2 years away the backline looks so much more settled with Lukey Mac there the small Feds and Mayne were manic they got 7 between the 3 of them

And just for Rio well Fyfe what do you say 37 with 20 contested and 12 clearances best footballer going around by so far no injuries touch wood again and now for Adelaide away then the Toges at home so should go close to being 10 zip going into the bye to be honest the only 4 sides going at the moment are the 2 Sydney teams and the 2 Perth teams Hawks have dropped 4 from the 1st 8 gonna make it hard going to come down to Syd and Freo I reckon

RIO likes this post.

• TheFunksterTheFunkster    3,840 posts
    Freo 60+ against that joke of a team (sorry Diva) @ $4.80 was like taking money from a baby....!
    73 points flattered Norths
  • AndrewCarterAndrewCarter    2,171 posts
    edited May 2015
    Took 2.90 the Swans on betfair, that was crazy overs win, lose or draw, market was way too far apart.
    Now if the lions can upset the bombers tomorrow and I give them a chance, as they played much better footy last week against Port than when they beat carlton the previous week, the tipping could be huge this week.
    Those great pretenders North really stood up against Freo tonight didn't they, this current mob are an embarrassment to the past great North teams, talk about a bunch of front runners.
  • nosoup4unosoup4u    441 posts
    edited May 2015
    How were lions paying $4?
    Both sides are equally pathetic
    Oh, that's why :/
    Lions have been pathetic this week after the first quarter, how on earth did they beat Port last week and cost me that very nice 6 team all up. Just played into the hands of the bombers defenders with the manner in which they have gone forward and have consistently served it up to them on a platter.

nosoup4u likes this post.

Start of the season, I thought lions had one of the best midfielder on paper. Looking at them now, bloody pathetic.
  • darkshinesdarkshines    2,837 posts

Lions have been pathetic this week after the first quarter, how on earth did they beat Port last week and cost me that very nice 6 team all up. Just played into the hands of the bombers defenders with the manner in which they have gone forward and have consistently served it up to them on a platter.

Not sure if srs. Apart from two quarters Port have been horrid all year.

• H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    H-BOMBER said:

Changed my tip from Richmond to Port 10 mins before the match. Another uppercut required

RIO likes this post.

Gee Port are done they look poor ,Would have to say its Freo ,Syd and Hawks then a raffle for the rest ,gee it would be nice if WC finished 4th and Freo finished on top that would be a nice little entry into the finals
    :)
  • darkshinesdarkshines    2,837 posts
    And they get a home final they havent earnt? Farque that.

And they get a home final they havent earnt? Farque that.

Id rather play WC anywere and  anytime than Syd and Hawks we would eat WC like we did ealier this year they hold no fear to Freo  they might think they have improved beating the easy beats but we have improved as well
    will Fyfe ever come on the open market?

will Fyfe ever come on the open market?t get any better

Once he becomes a free agent Falc skies the limit $$$ wise he will be 1.5m +  ,but if you ask Rio he already peaked last year and wont get any better so in that case we should be able to keep him for bugger all
    :)
  • RIORIO    14,882 posts
    Yep, no improvement in Fyfe.. I'd prefer to pay $1.5mil for Nic Nat cos there is a lot more up side in Nic Nat

Legless likes this post.

thefalcon, nosoup4u dislikes this post.

• hashhash    7,495 posts
    H-BOMBER said:

H-BOMBER said:

Changed my tip from Richmond to Port 10 mins before the match. Another uppercut required
    Stick solid with them this weekend! They're in form and will have to win against essendon (which they should) as they have a tough run in the next 3 weeks... following three games Fremantle (A) West Coast (H) Sydney (A) all guaranteed losses you'd think

H-BOMBER likes this post.

• bradybrady    1,452 posts
    Fiyfe is becoming overrated !
    Give me Gaff any day ?
    Ha ha ha
    rio could be wrong...I heard Fyfe say he is still improving physically.
    could become an awesome machine.
  • RIORIO    14,882 posts

rio could be wrong...

I've heard that statement in the past, and didn't have to work hard to prove them wrong!!!

Fyfe is an out and out GEM......NicNat - and 99.9% of all other AFL listed players - are just not in his league.

squid69 likes this post.

Nic Nat is a joke. Over a million a year to do what? kick one crucial goal a year???? absolute bum.

thefalcon, oldhendo likes this post.

brady dislikes this post.

• LeglessLegless    5,108 posts
    RIO said:

Yep, no improvement in Fyfe.. I'd prefer to pay $1.5mil for Nic Nat cos there is a lot more up side in Nic Nat

=)) image

thefalcon, RIO likes this post.

• ColourfulRDColourfulRD    480 posts
    RIO said:

that has to the No1 Clanger ever on PTT

thefalcon likes this post.