G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 31 Non Members

belmont picnics today.

West Australian Racing
wa must surely be dying and is just getting by on life support.
i wonder when they will pull the plug

jpg
jpg
belmont.jpg

Comments

• OliversTwistOliversTwist    1,240 posts
    Good day for His Royal Highness Tengku Sultan Abu Bakar Azlan owner of sisters Diraja Jewel and Puteri Jewel who I think will both go very close!

1) Diraja Jewel
    2) Spin Drifter
    3) Dexterous Lad
    4) Puteri Jewel - Best Bet
    5) In The Loop
    6) The Flirt
    7) Park Roller - Best Eachway
    8) Material Man / Belle La Vie - Exacta
  • bradybrady    1,452 posts
    Still a few diehards around Carey
    R1
    Mellifera
    Just a Dame
    R2
    Disco Smile
    R3
    Dexterous lad
    Master gold
    R4
    Indefatigable
    R8
    Rosmartini
  • ChelseaChelsea    1,369 posts
    Buckshot Flyer
    Jetting to London
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    R2Theorize
    R3Royalic
    R4Penalty Point
    R8Material Man
  • careycarey    6,368 posts
    no wonder they are irrelevant.
    nobody fives a flying fig.
    **** them off completely sky!!
  • hashhash    7,495 posts

getting sucked in by tabtouch and their pissweeak promo of money back if horse runs second... I mean cmon guys grow some balls and atleast pay up to 3rd money back, its a embarrassment the way they're trying to compete with the other corporates yet offer these rubbish specials

and while i'm at it...... both of Troy Turner's rides in the first 2 races have been heavily supported and done sweet FA, how do I know cause I've followed them both!!  ~X(  

Nardini 6's out to $11 and Clobberetta 5 out to $13 and they run the quinella

Royalic got out to as much as $4 and smashed into $3 and Jewel Sasso $6 into $4.40

punters are getting completely wrong today...

good sign for the quaddie today as I think the first 3 legs are raffles  [-O< $-)

OliversTwist likes this post.

• SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    edited May 2016
    Point is great each way odds in the last. It can win it.

jum, hash, OliversTwist, Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

pfft every quaddie ticket in WA would still be alive after that result in race 5 8-|

source of survival 5's out to 11 got a bit of mine and only just missed, if bubblehead Brown had of got clear galloping room and took off earlier to gain some momentum he would of held of Medom I reckon

~X(
  • OliversTwistOliversTwist    1,240 posts
    Good call Slip! 
    That was one massive run by Material Man in defeat against the heavy track bias

Point is great each way odds in the last. It can win it.

cant say I've ever seen you tip horse that Pike was riding........ the odds still were a little shorter than you usually tip slip  :P

nonetheless great tipping mate  

^:)^ =D> 

DamienWyer likes this post.

edited May 2016
    Cheers and correct Hash I rarely tip pike. I grabbed the $12 earlier in the day. It was still $11 when I posted the selection two hours before the race.  A very healthy result. I hope a few others got the Point  \:D/ \:D/ <:-P <:-P

dungy likes this post.

• Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    Unfortunately by that stage of the day Slip I had gone beyond the point of no return.
  • JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    True story, sadly oh so true. Nardini in Race 3 today has local owners and the word was it would be very hard to beat today according to the morning tea chat at the local stockfeeders...paying $6.90 and worth a dabble as we dipped our ginger nuts into hot tea on a freezing morning. No worries, I'll drop into Pub TAB and have my standard 20 bucks as you do. Better drop in and get some fuel on the way...and I did...and I got distracted....and by the time 30 litres was in the tank, I noticed I was filling with 95 ULP PETROL into my diesel powered Ford Ranger!!!!! 5 hours and one tow truck later, one Ranger was deposited at the local Ford Dealer (Muirs), fuel was drained and thrown out (fortunately, I hadn't started it), tank was refilled, race was run, I didn't get on....and instead of a $200 result, I was $350 out of pocket....and seriously embarrassed...I tell ya, getting old and demented is seriously over rated. 
    :-S
  • RIORIO    14,882 posts
    ^^^^^^^ =))  =)) =)) laughing with you Jay Jay, not at you.

JayJay likes this post.

Cheers and correct Hash I rarely tip pike. I grabbed the $12 earlier in the day. It was still $11 when I posted the selection two hours before the race.  A very healthy result. I hope a few others got the Point  \:D/ \:D/ <:-P <:-P

if the two favs in the nba today and tomorrow and a few of the shorties in the afl this weekend can all get the job done i'll be up for a healthy divi off just $17  ;;)  [-O<
    JayJay said:

True story, sadly oh so true. Nardini in Race 3 today has local owners and the word was it would be very hard to beat today according to the morning tea chat at the local stockfeeders...paying $6.90 and worth a dabble as we dipped our ginger nuts into hot tea on a freezing morning. No worries, I'll drop into Pub TAB and have my standard 20 bucks as you do. Better drop in and get some fuel on the way...and I did...and I got distracted....and by the time 30 litres was in the tank, I noticed I was filling with 95 ULP PETROL into my diesel powered Ford Ranger!!!!! 5 hours and one tow truck later, one Ranger was deposited at the local Ford Dealer (Muirs), fuel was drained and thrown out (fortunately, I hadn't started it), tank was refilled, race was run, I didn't get on....and instead of a $200 result, I was $350 out of pocket....and seriously embarrassed...I tell ya, getting old and demented is seriously over rated. 
    :-S

we need to start a hard luck story thread..... I'm sure we all encounter them and I reckon it'd be a great laugh for those willing to tune in and have a read at the misfortunes of the others  

JayJay likes this post.

hash said:

JayJay said:

we need to start a hard luck story thread.....  
    I'll commence........

I got married............

:)) :))  Just Jesting. In reality it is  :x :x

I honestly don't know whether to belive you or not slip :-??

your mrs obviously reads PTT aswell (hence the :x :x

=))

SLIPPERGOLDEN, spinking, RIO likes this post.

edited May 2016
    No doesn't read the forum but for insurance purposes  ;)) Fortunately she has a very good sense of humour and has to have to put up with me. :D

spinking, hash likes this post.

• spinkingspinking    3,739 posts

Carey you obviously had  a rating system that worked quite well but regardless of the product produced in WA your consistent bagging of it is starting to wear thin with me anyway why comment on it at all if it irritates you that much  I am not sure don't have figures in front of me but what do they race for (prizemoney) in south aust and Brisbane on a normal Saturday meeting

edited May 2016
    do you really think i give a fig what you think king of spin?

the prize money is paid for from products in places outside of wa anyway.
    i am sure i read fastmoney say that 70% of rwwa wagering income is on out of state racing
    and prizemoney never fed my family anyway, so it is irrelevant to me.

when you provide a product, that needs people to bet on it, then they need to make it attractive for those people.

every second race or is shunted off to sky 2 because they just never ever seem to get them loaded in a timely manner.
    and secondly they just don't seem to care that they don't
    so i guess you are as sick of me as i am of that.

then it was not too long ago that stewards were going to crack down on late gear changes.
    but there are now more than there ever was.
    talk is cheap, it is action that matters.

anyway......
    i have the perfect solution for you king of spin.....DON'T READ MY POSTS......problem solved!

and for a postscript,..what i have put on here over the years, has NEVER been successful i don't think, not that i take that much notice.
    and it is now a long way short of what it may once have been.
    when you bet money, the last thing you do is tell other people what you are backing, especially if you're good at it.

would you like to see my prices for northam picnics today, king of spin?!  :\">

RIO, hash likes this post.

I don't really care what you give a ff about carey. Is it specific to WA alone that money is generated outside of there product,or is that across the board in Australia we are lucky only every second race here by your reckoning is put to sky2 in Hong Kong which is most probably one of the most scrutinezed duristrictions in world racing how many of there races start on time? OH and yes please carey do put your prices up for Northern today
    carey said:

would you like to see my prices for northam picnics today, king of spin?!  :\">

no he wouldn't but I would...... T.I.A
    :D
    private or on here hash?

take your advice earlier "when you bet money, the last thing you do is tell other people what you are backing, especially if you're good at it."

so I better say private..

If anyone else wants to trouble you for them they can and I'm sure you'll happily share

spinking said:

I don't really care what you give a ff about carey. Is it specific to WA alone that money is generated outside of there product,or is that across the board in Australia we are lucky only every second race here by your reckoning is put to sky2 in Hong Kong which is most probably one of the most scrutinezed duristrictions in world racing how many of there races start on time? OH and yes please carey do put your prices up for Northern today

the difference between hk and wa does not need any statements from me.
    but i will give just one.
    hk is king, it can do what it likes, and it won't matter.
    wa needs relevance, and it won't get it by having every race(or 2nd race!!) shunted to sky2, because those that are responsible for wa racing and making it as good as it can possibly be, don't care.
    maybe it is done on purpose because it(their product) embarrasses them!

and just to clear something up... i once thought wa was far and away the best jurisdiction to bet on(at least as far as australia is concerned)
    so maybe i have only been irking you since i no longer held that view!!!

there is no races at northern today, sorry.

hash likes this post.

if that is all you have to get on the front foot with Carey a spelling mistake , then maybe better off you just keep huggin trees and savin birds
    oops sorry Carey another spelling mistake  should be saving