Who's Online

0 Members & 21 Non Members

Pike v Moreira-The race to 100 winners 3.0, The Thrillogy

West Australian Racing
It's on AGAIN!!!  :)]

Pike 21
Moreira 4
+1 -1

notapunta, RIO, Legless likes this post.

Comments

• therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    edited September 2016
    It wouldn't be a proper Thrillogy if it was just those two so I'm making things interesting and adding a third wheel.

Pike 21
    Purton 9
    Moreira 4

Legless, RIO likes this post.

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    Damn....Dungy was hoping you'd keep tabs on Lucy as well
    :)) :))

therealkramer likes this post.

I think Zac is a chance to beat the Magic Man this season. He looks like he wants his title back. Four winners today certainly helped. Silvestre De Souza is going to HK in Oct for three months I think. The last time he and Ryan Moore were there they rode winners with ease. Schofield , Nash, Clipperton, there is no shortage of challengers line uop to knock off the Brazillian genius.
  • paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    You have to be A good schmoozer in honkers. Its something that is frowned upon here in Aus so our jockeys probably find it a little tough at first but im hoping sam clipperton gets his fair share of good rides.

oldhendo, therealkramer likes this post.

• dungydungy    9,278 posts
    RIO said:

Lol lol. Sorry Rio but just stating facts mate she had 3 rides on Saturday and all featured in the stipes report same as week before when she didn't put Material Man through a gap that was on offer she just isn't hitting them well was also the rider for Blackwood and Lite in Veins but not any more
  • hashhash    7,495 posts
    paraletic said:

You have to be A good schmoozer in honkers. Its something that is frowned upon here in Aus so our jockeys probably find it a little tough at first but im hoping sam clipperton gets his fair share of good rides.

schmoozer? I just googled it and it says "to chat intimately"

how intimate we talking para...

dungy said:

RIO said:

Lol lol. Sorry Rio but just stating facts mate she had 3 rides on Saturday and all featured in the stipes report same as week before when she didn't put Material Man through a gap that was on offer she just isn't hitting them well was also the rider for Blackwood and Lite in Veins but not any more

I'm glad your not the only one still stinging from Material Man not winning the other week!!

that really cost me a lot that day including a few multis with Sydney and/or the Storm to win the GF's

hash said:

dungy said:

RIO said:

I'm glad your not the only one still stinging from Material Man not winning the other week!!

that really cost me a lot that day including a few multis with Sydney and/or the Storm to win the GF's

Should have won by panels lost all momentum at the furlong same owners own those horses Cool Passikn ect they are obviously very patient
  • RIORIO    14,882 posts
    dungy said:

hash said:

dungy said:

RIO said:

Should have won by panels lost all momentum at the furlong same owners own those horses Cool Passikn ect they are obviously very patient
    Yes...and she hurt me that day as well...Even yesterday she rode up on 2 at Kal. Very lucky not to cause damage, let alone not giving the punter a chance to collect...Fair to say she is a little out of form at the moment! Having said hat I still prefer her to a lot of the othere non apprentice riders we have in WA.
    edited September 2016
    dungy said:

RIO said:

Blackwood? Seriously? I thought we all agreed 'never again'?
    Nash rode half the eight race card card last night at Happy Valley

Pike 21
    Purton 10
    Moreira 4
    Pike 24
    Purton 10
    Moreira 4

RIO likes this post.

Can't make a profit on Pike I'm not interested

hash likes this post.

RIO dislikes this post.

Even if Moreira beats Pike to 100, with no Lucy, Pike must be a decent shot for 150 if he stays fit whereas Joao may  struggle to match his feats of the past two seasons.

RIO likes this post.

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    Not meaning to put too much pressure on the lad, but if any of the young ones coming through could step in to take a few of those "other" rides off of Pikey then Jordan T is showing enough to suggest he can.

But I'm with you TRK.....lets see him cruise past 150 by late April!!!

therealkramer likes this post.

• LeglessLegless    5,108 posts

Even if Moreira beats Pike to 100, with no Lucy, Pike must be a decent shot for 150 if he stays fit whereas Joao may  struggle to match his feats of the past two seasons.

CJP ran 2nd to Pike last year.

Pike seems to be picking up a few JTW rides which he may previously not have been on - if he stays fit he may be a genuine chance at 150  :-O
  • Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    Will go past Bradman soon!
    edited September 2016
    Pike 24
    Purton 10
    Moreira 7

RIO likes this post.

• H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,232 posts
    Unbelievable if you add Pikes provincial wins he is on 41 wins already !!!!

hash likes this post.

H-BOMBER said:

Unbelievable if you add Pikes provincial wins he is on 41 wins already !!!!

Jeff Lloyd has ridden 22 metro winners in QLD, too. Last Saturday week he rode 5.
    Pike 25
    Purton 10
    Moreira 7
    Pike 25
    Purton 10
    Moreira 8

can we add a local jock just to see Willie's comparison to his nearest danger...

Harvey maybe? 

• jumjum    3,508 posts
    His only danger Hashy will be Jarrad Noske. And that danger will be his winning margin being by 100.

RIO likes this post.

hash said:

can we add a local jock just to see Willie's comparison to his nearest danger...

Harvey maybe? 

Done
    Pike 25
    Purton 10
    Harvey 9
    Moreira 8

jum likes this post.

edited September 2016
    Not sure it's a Thrilllogy now. Fab Four, maybe?  :-?
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,232 posts
    Harvey probably gets a few more rides now that Lucy is off and gone. Only if he wants them though :-B

hash likes this post.

jum said:

His only danger Hashy will be Jarrad Noske. And that danger will be his winning margin being by 100.

I know that and was going to suggest but how long is he due to be out for?

Not sure it's a Thrilllogy now. Fab Four, maybe?  :-?

awesome foursome.. lame yes I know
    :P