Perth Turf Talk was started in 2005 to offer a solution to users wishing to engage in discussion in relation to the West Australian Racing industry.
Perth Turf Talk does not tolerate and will delete posts containing the following:
- Unconstructive topics, topics not related to a specific board or posts discussing moderator actions.
- Defamatory, false or misleading statements.
- Discussion of illegal activities.
- Insulting comments or remarks.
- Offensive material, avatars or signatures.
- Bad language or profanity (or attempts to bypass profanity filters).
- Abuse to other forum users or members within the industry.
- Spam, advertising or unapproved promotion.
Members failing to comply with the rules will receive one initial warning. Should that same member violate the forum rules for a second time their account will be terminated without notice and be permanently banned from joining the forum. Access to this forum is a privilege and not a right.
Perth Turf Talk does however, recognise the need for opinion. There are some horses that will consistently let punters down and there are some jockeys that will continually fail to deliver to the standard of certain inpiduals. Every user is entitled to their opinion and the definition of a discussion board is to "discuss" a topic and provide information, fact and logic to support your opinion.
Perth Turf Talk will under no circumstances delete or modify posts that contain a well supported opinion. Even if the opinion is not agreed upon by the majority of users or the moderators of Perth Turf Talk, it is still a valued opinion and every user has a right to one.
Perth Turf Talk recognises all privacy rights in respect to details provided upon joining the forum however reserves the right to provide this information to any relevant person or corporate body should Perth Turf Talk feel the forum guidelines have been breached.
Please do not post complaints on the forum as they will be deleted, instead e-mail email@example.com to discuss or contact an Admin directly.
Please feel free to reply to this post with any questions or queries regarding the rules of Perth Turf Talk