Belmont R1. Westspeed 3yo Handicap Preview
1200m | 12:50PM
Interesting little race which should be run at a genuine clip. FATH AROUND, VIRTUAL TRADER and KOROLENKO are all capable of leading.
I’ve settled on (8) IMMUNETOJUDGEMENT who looks a very raw colt but does appear to have plenty of ability. All his trials were good and he ran very well on debut coming from the tail but being nosed out on the line. William Pike goes on and provided there is some tempo he should be hard to hold out.
(2)VIRTUAL TRADER was very good last week when he was sent forward from his wide gate to lead but just found the talented Antique Belle , who had the pie run, a little too strong. Only query is that Glenn Smith is off for Channelle O’Grady.
(6) TOTES AMAZE is the big improver. They rode him cold from his wide gate first up and he made late ground. From barrier 1 he should box seat.
(10) TRADING DAY is the huge watch in the race. He has really found the line nicely in his trials and he could be the one thundering home late.
$25 x $25
All bets represent a maximum confidence rating of $100 expenditure.
Greg Hooper's Bets for the Meeting
|$420 Total Bets||$285||$135||$0.00|
Other Belmont Race Previews
- R2. playeronline.com.au HANDICAP
1200m @ 1:30PM
- R3. TABFORM HANDICAP
1000m @ 2:10PM
- R4. facebook.com/perthracing HANDICAP
1400m @ 2:50PM
- R5. CROWN PERTH HANDICAP
1400m @ 3:30PM
- R6. WESTSPEED 3YO HANDICAP
1200m @ 4:05PM
- R7. RACING RADIO 1206AM HANDICAP
1200m @ 4:40PM
- R8. perthracing.com.au HANDICAP
1600m @ 5:15PM
7 Comments | 7 months ago