G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 28 Non Members

EPL tonight - A rough bet

Sport
squid69squid69    1,434 posts
edited January 2013 Sport
Reading v Chelsea early tomorrow at the Madjeski.

Reading in better form and have a bit of confidence, Chelsea a bit up and down.

My bet on Player is for a 2-2 draw, which unbelievably is paying $67! Massive overs for mine.

Comparitively, Sporting Bet paying $14 for the same result.

Please disregard this post, have placed my bet on the half time score, not full time... L-)

Serves me right, always bloody rushing things. :\">

Comments

• Paulo8Paulo8    253 posts
    That's still a decent bet IMO Squids. Chavs are garbage right now.

Also, another for you, Saints play the scum tonight. New manager has drawn his first game against everton and they are currently enjoying unbeaten stretch in their last six Premier League matches, the longest unbeaten premier league record since September 2003.

It's a longie but these are the fixtures likely to happen in. They are also going to get goals of they do so, currently;

Saints win: $14.

Saints win 3 - 2: $100.
  • squid69squid69    1,434 posts
    Had to have the bet I actually intended, which was paying, funnily enough, $14 on Player as well.

Big ask for Southhampton at Old Trafford, but you are right about the form at the moment, may have a sneaky on the draw I reckon Paulo.

My Royals have to travel to meet ManU in the 5th round of the FA Cup, not the most favorable draw, but you're going to have to beat the best sometime or other. It's actually the only all Premier League match up in the 5th round. So we were pretty stiff...
    Reading back from the brink again, two late goals to salvage a 2-2 draw. Showing the guts and determination that got them back in the Premier League last season.
  • TiversTivers    7,720 posts
    Are you serious ???
    You nailed the 2-2 result bang on ??????
    Yeah I did Tivers, stuffed up the first bet, accidentally put it on the half time score result, so went again on my original fulll time thoughts.

The Reading defence is still shaky, even though Federici is now keeping better, but we have discovered our resilience again, and late goals seem to be our forte. So I though 2 all would be a pretty fair prediction.
    Absolutely stiff #-o
  • RhinoRhino    208 posts
    how the hell do u back that result as a punter, i thought my missus did well backing oldham against the redshite... Great tipping squid as a toffee i was happy to see one of our old youngster tea up your 2 goals for u in hope akpan i think he will turn into a bargin buy for you boys given a chance
    edited January 2013
    G'Day Rhino, just watched the replay, Akpan came off the bench and set up both goals for LeFondre, who also was a sub.Very impressive and looks a player, will be a big help in trying to stave off relegation.

Never write the Royals off.... either in BPL or WAFL :)