G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 34 Non Members

AFL Round Six

Sport
squid69squid69    1,434 posts
edited April 2014 Sport
So a question for the Eagles supporters - How does it feel to lose to the team that lost to Melbourne??  =)) =)) =)) =D> =D> =D>

+1 -1

oldhendo likes this post.

Comments

• TheFunksterTheFunkster    3,840 posts
    Not round 6, but Viney's suspension is an absolute blight on the game. How the hell can they honestly expect him to step aside and allow the guy past to avoid contact?

Jordan, squid69, Carlosa, rustyh, thefalcon likes this post.

PuntingTragic dislikes this post.

• SPUDLEYSPUDLEY    1,584 posts
    Well now it's official after tonights tribunal decision the game of Aussie Rules has well and truly been hijacked by the soft **** brigade .

Jordan, squid69, dungy, rustyh likes this post.

• squid69squid69    1,434 posts
    What option did he have???  He simply braced for the contact to protect himself from injury. I am absolutely mystified by this decision

rustyh likes this post.

• dungydungy    9,278 posts

Not round 6, but Viney's suspension is an absolute blight on the game. How the hell can they honestly expect him to step aside and allow the guy past to avoid contact?

Agree Funk ,all young Viney did was go at the ball the game is stuffed 1st class  

rustyh likes this post.

PuntingTragic dislikes this post.

• FastmoneyFastmoney    4,912 posts
    edited May 2014
    Viney got off at appeal

Sanity prevails
  • goosegoose    1,628 posts

Glad he got off mainly because the mass hysteria was killing me . Robbo and co can start talking about the footy again Swans must be some hope Friday night with Buddy and Tippett in and Lake out for Hawks 3$ looks value to me Hawks cant win every game,.

Also not being brave but 1.50 looks generous about the Bulldogs who have some stars coming through against Melbourne who somehow beat Crows good to boost the bank.

• TheDivaTheDiva    13,246 posts
    On the other hand, Le Cras looks a gonner with the way theyre rubbing them out this year.