G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 39 Non Members

Comments

• WinsumlosesumWinsumlosesum    138 posts
    Cavs up by 31 at halftime!!!!!
  • hashhash    7,495 posts

sweet, can Toronto bounce back at home in game 6 after this flogging they're currently copping or will the cavs wrap it up in 6 games... even if the cavs did slip up and lose game 6, back at home in game 7 they'd be unbeatable

as for the GSW, they'd need to win 3 straight, and I cant see OKC losing 3 straight especially game 6 at home, which is unfortunate for the warriors considering how dominant they've been all season

I've backed GWS and OKC to win the series 4-3 either, so I'm praying it goes to game 7... if I does GSW would be heavy favs to go all the way with the momentum of already winning game 5 & 6

• TiversTivers    7,720 posts
    Cavs will take it in 6 now.
    Love just missed his first shot for the night (100% before that)..

How was Thompson's 19 point run yesterday too.
    Splashing it................

I've finally had a result go my way, certainly not complaining but surely questions would be asked as to why the cavs and raptors combined together to score 160 in 3 quarters (avg of 26 each a qtr) and then could only manage 34 between them in the final qtr...

funnily enough the total score bet was set at 197 so anyone on the under would have thrown their ticket out approaching the last qtr, yet somehow the total scraped in at 194  :D :-h

smells fishy if you ask me and you see it happen in all sports more often than not, amazes me how they manage to get 1 or 2 points off of a spread set by the bookies when you least expect it

hash said:

I've finally had a result go my way, certainly not complaining but surely questions would be asked as to why the cavs and raptors combined together to score 160 in 3 quarters (avg of 26 each a qtr) and then could only manage 34 between them in the final qtr...

funnily enough the total score bet was set at 197 so anyone on the under would have thrown their ticket out approaching the last qtr, yet somehow the total scraped in at 194  :D :-h

smells fishy if you ask me and you see it happen in all sports more often than not, amazes me how they manage to get 1 or 2 points off of a spread set by the bookies when you least expect it

Both teams played there benches in the last quarter.

I figured something like that happened but how do professional NBA players only make 11 shots from 40+ in a final series, to shoot only around 25% from FG's, layups and free throws is embarrassing

Same as when I tried to play (semi) pro ball - sh!t yourself when actually get on the court

semi lol

• therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    edited May 2016
    Yeah the format for the team with the better regular season record goes 2(H)-2(A)-1(H)-1(A)-1(H)  So in the two series that are currently going, Golden State and Cleveland both get the home court advantage should a game 7 be required.
    And Cleveland v's OKC in the Finals

Jordan, Winsumlosesum likes this post.

Dubs home, but in a world of paid back at OKC for game 6
    Tivers said:

Dubs home, but in a world of paid back at OKC for game 6

OKC by plus 10 in game 6
    World of pain that was, not paid.
    Cleveland the first team thru to the NBA finals after another rout of the Raptors, this time away in Toronto. We may know who their opponents are by tomorrow if OKC can beat the Warriors.
    edited May 2016
    Wow. OKC's fourth quarter woes are back-they gave up an 8 point lead and were outscored 33-18. The bookies have just about written them off for game 7. 

The 3 point shooting certainly tells a tale: 

OKC 3/23(13%), Durrant 1/8, Westbrook 0/5
    GSW 21/44(48%) Thompson 11/18, Curry 6/13

Winsumlosesum likes this post.

• tonytony    2,361 posts
    Thompson all time finals single game 3 point record

• DamienWyerDamienWyer    7,660 posts

• JordanJordan    1,827 posts
    Klay Thompson shooting in the last quarter was insane just catch and shoot couldn't miss !! Freak
    Jordan said:

Klay Thompson shooting in the last quarter was insane just catch and shoot couldn't miss !! Freak

yet Steph Curry still managed to steal the limelight..........

jpg
    jpg
    Klay-Thompson-e1430921677513.jpg

jum, Tivers, therealkramer likes this post.

Dubs in 5

therealkramer, hash dislikes this post.

"Breaking : The Cavs have placed Kevin Love on house
    arrest until the NBA Finals are over."

hash likes this post.

No Love lost

No Love no problem

the puns are endless, I'm not as big a NBA fan as my mates but they all said it would actually somehow benefit or the Cavs wont have a problem without him?

@hash If i see K Love starting again I'm gonna drop a few F Bombs X(

Winsumlosesum, hash likes this post.

Tivers said:

Dubs in 5

Tick

Jordan, hash likes this post.

• paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    Cavs will get done by 30+ back in oakland. Its over for all the lebron fans.
    Draymond...... :(

hash likes this post.

Tivers said:

PNG
    PNG
    Capture.PNG

• loose_gooseloose_goose    2,069 posts
    Tivers said:

:(( Yes he can play, but he is a loud mouth sook, should have been rubbed out when he kicked Adams in the nads
    Didn't deserve to get rubbed for this though.
    He done nothing.

jum likes this post.