G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 29 Non Members

Comments

• thefalconthefalcon    19,986 posts
    gee, with a regimen like that he is not in for a comfortable retirement, healthwise.
    might have a mountain of dosh...but can/will he enjoy it?
  • SPUDLEYSPUDLEY    1,584 posts
    It takes a lot of dedication sadly only the good jockey's with self discipline will survive , the life of a jockey can be very cruel sometimes but a lot is self inflicted due to a lack of discipline.

Darrbs likes this post.

I know the diet would be prescribed by a professional but the lack of water, hell, the kidneys will go into lock-down..he must be peeing yellow paint.
  • DarrbsDarrbs    410 posts
    Yep talk about dedication. He's gone over there and done very well. He's come back to oz and won group ones. Surely there will be a time in the not too distant future where he has to say "Righto I've put the body through hell, now for some quality time with the wife and kid(s).........
  • paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    100 grams of fish, my god he must be hungry! I feel guilty now for tucking into my pizza!
  • LeglessLegless    5,108 posts
    edited June 2015
    paraletic said:

100 grams of fish, my god he must be hungry! I feel guilty now for tucking into my pizza!

Shephards pie and vegies followed by blueberry and apple with ice cream for me, and not a single thought of guilt - in fact I'll have a bit extra for Zac =)) =))

paraletic, carey likes this post.

the lack of water is his big problem....

Darrbs likes this post.

• VoodooVoodoo    1,238 posts
    The body is a marvellous thing.....surprising how much punishment it will take.

Cheers