G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 7 Non Members

Comments

• ArapahoArapaho    223 posts
    You must have been standing on the right street corner 2LTW ,they all got 3 months J Kah ,B Melham ,C Kaudrey and E Brown.
    Were caught, when police answered a noise complaint .
    sorry C Gaudray.
  • tonytony    2,369 posts
    The information is that the complaint was made by the estranged partner of one of the jockeys.
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,687 posts
    edited August 2021
    Yeh i wondered were Kah's partner was, maybe it was Clayton Douglas.
    Very dumb move alright got their just desserts.
  • jumjum    3,515 posts
    spinking said:

Jamie kah and a few others stood down from riding for a couple weeks over a party at a air b&b in Mornington i think. How dumb are they to do it let alone , there must have been someone there that has put some picture on social media or something . To get caught out

An ex of one of the 6 there dobbed them into police

Yeh i wondered were Kah's partner was, maybe it was Clayton Douglas.

Very dumb move alright got their just desserts.
    Correct it is (or maybe was) Clayton.

Thunderstruck likes this post.

• thefalconthefalcon    19,985 posts
    just spoken to my mate in bleak city.....all of the above is correct. it could have been an ex of kahs that dobbed them in....so they say.
    we all know jockeys aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer but how dumb is melham, just back from a long suspension for backing is mounts. now 3 mths, all missing the carnival....they are IDIOTS.

Manchild, Thunderstruck likes this post.

• Vincent_vegaVincent_vega    472 posts
    Are Kah and Douglas on the outs? She rode a winner for him last week.
  • ManchildManchild    696 posts
    I would say they are now Vincent
    Apparently (if it means anything) he has stopped following her on social media and made his own accounts private.
    What gets me,,how does the so called estranged partner, know where his or her former partner was.
    Were they stalking them and are they in breach of the 9 pm curfew themselves,remembering complaint made about 11.30 pm ,would seem strange that they lived close by
    But maybe. 
    tony said:

Apparently (if it means anything) he has stopped following her on social media and made his own accounts private.

So Ooo-Ahhh is seemingly single and may be ready to mingle....
    Its bad enough that she is a hoe, but now all of the racing world knows she is a group 1 hoe
  • FlandersFlanders    1,204 posts

tony said:

So Ooo-Ahhh is seemingly single and may be ready to mingle....

Apparently it is common knowledge that Kah mingles very often.

Thunderstruck likes this post.

Wow i did not know of these rumours.Ok
    she's not the best looking bird you'd see...
  • Precision1Precision1    544 posts
    edited August 2021
    The last 4 comments here are very grubby and add nothing to the actual racing narrative.  Vincent Vega in particular that’s disgraceful comments that need to be taken down by moderators.  That’s just clear slander and if you want to abuse a women like that in public at least put your real name to it you coward 

spinking, oldhendo, freodockers, jum likes this post.

edited August 2021
  • GLAMOURGLAMOUR    681 posts
    After her brilliant form of late,whats happened to Alycia Collett in the last 2 weeks,anyone know.?

The last 4 comments here are very grubby and add nothing to the actual racing narrative.  Vincent Vega in particular that’s disgraceful comments that need to be taken down by moderators.  That’s just clear slander and if you want to abuse a women like that in public at least put your real name to it you coward 

Yes i totally agree,that is not nice.
  • spinkingspinking    3,745 posts
    A couple of you posters want to stop peddling smut and inuendo. Yes Thunder you are correct all they are is rumours. Precision is correct if you want to stain anyone’s character like above be it male female black or white b put your name to it ( I think not). The only people that know the full story are the people present.one think that being involved in this industry for a long time has taught me is the rumours and innuendo fly thick and fast

GLAMOUR, Manchild, oldhendo likes this post.

• savethegamesavethegame    2,797 posts
    Today makes it a fortnight since N.Z. have had a race meeting.
    spinking said:

A couple of you posters want to stop peddling smut and inuendo. Yes Thunder you are correct all they are is rumours. Precision is correct if you want to stain anyone’s character like above be it male female black or white b put your name to it ( I think not). The only people that know the full story are the people present.one think that being involved in this industry for a long time has taught me is the rumours and innuendo fly thick and fast

Well said,so many want to kick people when they are down,one thing im hoping is
    Jamie kah comes back with flying colours???????? .
    edited August 2021
    Well i'm not biting i didnt do anything wrong other than display surprise which was a genuine response.

Back to the racing and its a shame for her and racing that she won't be riding, of course she should bounce back but what a foolish action.Think Brett Prebble will be an early beneficiary for their first group 1 on Behemoth, this monster of a horse should go close if at last year's level

Although fearful of the self jonah, on Monday i got 3.30 all in Probabeel for today i think that is juicy overs.$2/2.05 is likely a fair price, will take a saver the quinella with Instant Celebrity just in case.
    Very excited to see how Masked Crusader goes he is a beauty and trialled like a bomb last week and the Memsie should be a beauty, giving a sneaky chance to Inspirational Girl.

^^ didn't know they started betting on monday, thunder...

i think inspirational girl is a VERY good horse, i may have a very occasional bet in vic. today.
    edited August 2021
    thefalcon said:

^^ didn't know they started betting on monday, thunder...

i think inspirational girl is a VERY good horse, i may have a very occasional bet in vic. today.
    Yeh Sportsbet, Tabtouch and most corps do the "futures" betting mate, is available for various upcoming good quality racing.
    It's an all in bet so no refund if she had of scratched/not accepted
    Glamour,   Alysha  Collett has ridden 6 winners since the 21 Aug.had 3 rides yesterday at Taree for
    a win and a second and is riding at Goulburn today so still ticking along nicely, hope that helps.
    Thanks for that,certainly since her shift from Singapore,has proved she is a top line jockey.

Arapaho likes this post.

I think two of Kah's rides have saluted already, Races 2 and 4.
    edited August 2021
    Bit of a beast Masked Crusader was in a near hopeless position ffs and goes bang anyway   :x

oldhendo likes this post.

GO you pharking good girl !!  :x