0 Members & 21 Non Members

AFL 2017 - Round 2

Sport
ChrisChris    5,231 posts
edited March 2017 Sport
Thursday, 30 March (7:20 pm) Richmond vs. Collingwood MCG
Friday, 31 March (7:50 pm) Western Bulldogs vs. Sydney Etihad Stadium
Saturday, 1 April (1:45 pm) Hawthorn vs. Adelaide MCG
Saturday, 1 April (4:35 pm) Greater Western Sydney vs. Gold Coast Spotless Stadium
Saturday, 1 April (6:25 pm) Brisbane Lions vs. Essendon Gabba
Saturday, 1 April (5:40 pm) West Coast vs. St Kilda Domain Stadium
Sunday, 2 April (1:10 pm) Geelong vs. North Melbourne Etihad Stadium
Sunday, 2 April (3:20 pm) Melbourne vs. Carlton MCG
Sunday, 2 April (4:10 pm) Port Adelaide vs. Fremantle Adelaide Oval

Comments

• ChrisChris    5,231 posts
    Rather than have an epic 200 page post this year we'll break up discussion round by round.

RIO, thefalcon likes this post.

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    North to bounce back and beat Geelong.
  • sonnysonny    1,073 posts
    You can have 6/1 with me , Rio....

RIO, hash likes this post.

• thefalconthefalcon    19,996 posts
    you on the wacky-bakky rio?
  • rooboyrooboy    1,423 posts
    I think you are missing a zero there Sonny!

spinking likes this post.

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    Teams struggle after making the trip over.......and Geelong are a long way from their recent glory days.... that'll be my one bet this weekend

rooboy likes this post.

• hashhash    7,495 posts
    RIO said:

=))
    RIO said:

Teams struggle after making the trip over.......and Geelong are a long way from their recent glory days.... that'll be my one bet this weekend

north are far worse off from their glory days..... wait..... they never even got to celebrate any sort of glory days haha
  • TheDivaTheDiva    13,248 posts
    RIO said:

funny man you are.... 

RIO likes this post.

• TheDivaTheDiva    13,248 posts
    hash said:

RIO said:

north are far worse off from their glory days..... wait..... they never even got to celebrate any sort of glory days haha
    you may not have been born in 96 and 99, but I'd say there was a bit of glory there. 

rooboy, Bludnut, Gilgamesh likes this post.

Honestly are TABTouch on drugs with that 60+ promo?

hash, silky, Gilgamesh likes this post.

A number of teams had that covered by mid 3rd quarter.

hash, silky likes this post.

• TiversTivers    7,720 posts
    And no team finished under it ?
    Chris said:

ssshhh!!!
    jokes aside, freo were looking shakey and unlikely to score 60 at the start of the 3rd

they kicked something like 9 points in one quarter
  • jumjum    3,516 posts
    Chris said:

It is fricken awesome
    :\">
    They're doing it for 4 rounds, there's the potentially to make a risk free grand easy
    how so if your getting money back?

PM me please.... shortte will be reading as we speak!
  • jumjum    3,516 posts
    hash said:

how so if your getting money back?

PM me please.... shortte will be reading as we speak!

Your not always getting your money back Hashy. You should be collecting a profit when your not getting your money back.

Potentially is the key word

• octaviusoctavius    2,290 posts
    Chris said:

Yep, free money, the question is only how much, even with a few dodgy results this week if you had 4 accounts under your control you still made a very nice return.

Not quite as good the the Bet365 AFL/NRL promo where your pre match bet (hedge) was matched with an in game bet up to $100 (they aborted that promo prematurely citing some legal rubbish) but its still good.
    I can't help but think someone lost their job after all 18 teams qualified last week.
  • spinkingspinking    3,747 posts
    Must be using the fixed price to prop it up after not letting me get$25 on rock magic last Friday night trying to use my super pick came down to $4 before letting me on seriously , and they call themselves a betting agency
    octavius said:

Chris said:

Yep, free money, the question is only how much, even with a few dodgy results this week if you had 4 accounts under your control you still made a very nice return.

Not quite as good the the Bet365 AFL/NRL promo where your pre match bet (hedge) was matched with an in game bet up to $100 (they aborted that promo prematurely citing some legal rubbish) but its still good.
    i'm only new to 365 but apparently they have a bonus % booster for every extra added leg you include in your multis, meaning if you add 1 x $1.05 pop you get a 5% boost on 5 legs, add one more $1.10 pop and the bonus payout gets boosted to 10% or something along those lines....

any truth to this @oct
  • loose_gooseloose_goose    2,069 posts
    edited March 2017
    TheDiva said:

hash said:

RIO said:

you may not have been born in 96 and 99, but I'd say there was a bit of glory there. 
    And would have been even better if they had put Adelaide away in the first half of another GF, whuch they should have - poor kicking
  • loose_gooseloose_goose    2,069 posts
    edited March 2017
    octavius said:

Chris said:

Did you see another Corp, put up at betting market with a few fake starters and Bet365 copied and put up on their site. 

https://www.punters.com.au/news/Sportsbet-traders-stitch-up-bet365_158097/

Samuel.J must be on a big $$$$ to even put his face with those numpties

jum likes this post.

• thefalconthefalcon    19,996 posts

if it seem to good to b e true, it usually is.

round 2 looks easy...

• FastmoneyFastmoney    4,912 posts

detonator likes this post.

• FastmoneyFastmoney    4,912 posts

choc, Gilgamesh, detonator likes this post.

• chocchoc    788 posts
    No doubt the WA Tab +60 pts special will be "limited to selected games" by next round.
    Richard Burt suggested they'd hit their 4 week Yield targets by week 2.
    Have a feeling a lot of new Bowler ACs would've sprung up to take advantage, given all teams hit 60+ last round (even Freo), and 6/9 outsiders getting up, and again tonight.
  • JayJayJayJay    7,668 posts
    2 weeks in a row, the Pies dominate the stats....disposals +35, Handball +40, hit outs +28, centre clearances +3 , contested position and inside 50 even....they even won the free kick count +4....and they lose....to Richmond!! Can ol chisel jaw last the season?
This discussion has been closed.