MELBOURNE (3-3) v HAWTHORN (1-5) MCG 1:20
FREMANTLE (3-3) v ESSENDON (3-3) Domain 2:40

Comments

• PAULPAUL    2,665 posts
    edited May 2017
    PAUL said:

NORTH MELB (1-5) v ADELAIDE (6-0)
    Blundstone Arena 11:45

Adelaide have only won once in Tasmania (1-5) and have never won at Blundstone Arena. Admittedly, they have only played there once, for a 7-point loss to North Melbourne in R22 2014.
    PAUL said:

PORT ADELAIDE (4-2) v WCE (4-2) Adelaide Oval 2:35

WCE are 4-1 at the Adelaide Oval and have not lost to Port (2-0) at the ground. TABtouch currently have the line for WCE at +20.5.
    PAUL said:

SYDNEY (0-6) v BRISBANE (1-5) SCG 11:10

It's not everyday a team that is 0-6 and on the bottom of the ladder is $1.09 to win their next match, but it is against Brisbane. Sydney have won their last 9 against the Lions and there will be no better chance for them to finally get rid of "Owen" than this week.
  • detonatordetonator    4,360 posts
    C'mon Dungy. Let's get things stirred up on here. Apart from Paul it appears everyone has lost interest on the footy front. I-)

rustyh likes this post.

• dungydungy    9,278 posts
    detonator said:

C'mon Dungy. Let's get things stirred up on here. Apart from Paul it appears everyone has lost interest on the footy front. I-)

Maybe we should get Fitzy from the FM station involved he knows footy lol lol lol 

Im keen WCE if they bring last weeks 1st qu with them there a massive chance at a nice price Freo should bounce back this will be  Ess 3rd game in 13 days and 30deg ,to be honest havent really looked at the other games mate 
    :)

rustyh likes this post.

Can't make a case for WCE unfortunately. Our record at Adelaide Oval is false economy in my book.
    Port with 50,000 fans cheering them on will be hard to beat.
    We have a slow banged up midfield.
    I've tipped Freo but not with a lot of confidence.
    My Smokey is Saints to beat GWS at Etihad. Now there is the value !!!

rustyh likes this post.

detonator said:

Can't make a case for WCE unfortunately. Our record at Adelaide Oval is false economy in my book.

Your  record at the AO is brilliant , if your a contender you have to win your midfield was ok last week , why is it banged up ???? 
  • TiversTivers    7,720 posts
    PAUL said:

PAUL said:

It's not everyday a team that is 0-6 and on the bottom of the ladder is $1.09 to win their next match, but it is against Brisbane. Sydney have won their last 9 against the Lions and there will be no better chance for them to finally get rid of "Owen" than this week.
    They said that last week v Carlton
  • The_HussonThe_Husson    27 posts
    edited May 2017
    PAUL said:

FIXTURES

COLLINGWOOD (2-4) v CARLTON (2-4) MCG 12:10
    PORT ADELAIDE (4-2) v WCE (4-2) Adelaide Oval 2:35

Not much of a footy fan but I think Collingwood might get up against Carlton but not by much and maybe West Coast could put up abit of a fight but not sure if they could come out on tp 
    Tivers said:

PAUL said:

They said that last week v Carlton
    So true, although I've noticed Sydney have now come in to $1.08, with the line going out to -49.5. I think by memory Sydney were around $1.17 v Carlton last week (a team that they had beaten 7 in a row before that 19-point loss).

Not much of a footy fan but I think Collingwood might get up against Carlton but not by much

Collingwood have won 7 of the last 8 against Carlton, with the last three games between the two sides, the margin being 18 points or less.

The_Husson likes this post.

• The_HussonThe_Husson    27 posts
    edited May 2017
    Collingwood have won 7 of the last 8 against Carlton, with the last three games between the two sides, the margin being 18 points or less.

Yeah ok thanks for that and going by what you said it does seem like it will be close and I still don't understand the quoting system but will get there

RIO likes this post.

edited May 2017
    PAUL said:

WESTERN BULLDOGS (4-2) v RICHMOND (5-1)
    Etihad 5:25

Bulldogs have won the last three games against Richmond, all by 19 points or less. TABtouch currently has the line set at -21.5. Prestia (hamstring) and Nankervis (suspension) are a couple of 'outs' for this game.
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Bookend multi for me Giants tonite into Freo 1-39 @$3.42 bit worried about Freo but i think the Giants should do the job (albeit their easy in the betting 1.42 yesterday out to 1.52 today..)

Thunderstruck dislikes this post.

• ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,829 posts
    Not keen in the ins for the Dockers in Sutcliffe and Tabener.

Sheridan no loss and Logue part of the learning curve.
  • bradybrady    1,452 posts
    Richmond at the line +21.5 
    looks like a good play 
  • squid69squid69    1,434 posts
    Carlton way over the odds against the despised enemy. Carlton play the MCG much better than Etihad. Granted Collingwood were good last week against an off the boil Geelong, but they had been pretty average before that.

detonator likes this post.

• rustyhrustyh    2,266 posts
    ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X(
    ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X(
    ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X(
    ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X(
    Footy. 8->
    8-| 8-| 8-|
    Between shiit rules, pathetic umpiring, ridiculous interpretations, a man bun epidemic, commentators spewing a flogfest of inane poxy dribble, and a realisation that footy is nothing like it was 25 years ago, leaves me flat and shaking my head at this shite!
    :-L :-L :-L :-w :-w :-w
    Better homes and gardens is on and the chick with big boobs is going to cook a red onion and green olive pizza.
    =D> \:D/ :P :> :-bd
    Heap more exciting and interesting.
    Lot less frustrating.
    :-c <:-P :O) ~:> :)>-
    edited May 2017
    dungy said:

detonator said:

Your  record at the AO is brilliant , if your a contender you have to win your midfield was ok last week , why is it banged up ???? 
    dungy said:

detonator said:

Yes our record is good at AO but like Hawthorn (19 wins in a row at Launceston) counts for nothing in your next game there.
    Midfield banged up. Mitchell ankle, Gaff ankle, Duggan corked thigh, Redden pulled heart string, Priddis restricted movement in putting one leg in front of the other, Wellingham, Gladstone Small neck syndrome when marking overhead.
    Cannot make a case for WCE. Take Port at the line -20.5 pts.

rustyh likes this post.

rustyh said:

~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X(
    ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X(
    ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X(
    ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X(
    Footy. 8->
    8-| 8-| 8-|
    Between shiit rules, pathetic umpiring, ridiculous interpretations, a man bun epidemic, commentators spewing a flogfest of inane poxy dribble, and a realisation that footy is nothing like it was 25 years ago, leaves me flat and shaking my head at this shite!
    Better homes and gardens is on and the chick with big boobs is going to cook a red onion and green olive pizza.
    Lot less frustrating.

Synchronised emojing. I like it.
    Might have an epileptic fit if I look at it for too long though. Lol

Thunderstruck, thefalcon, rustyh likes this post.

detonator said:

$2.70 worth of value. Ka Ching.

rustyh, Thunderstruck, squid69 likes this post.

Must sting seeing Dylan Roberton performing so well in another jumper Dungy.
    He appears to have gone to another level.
    Not stirring you up. We will be facing Brad Ebert tomorrow. Has played his best footy in S.A.

rustyh likes this post.

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,716 posts
    rustyh said:

~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X(
    ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X(
    ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X(
    ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X(
    Footy. 8->
    8-| 8-| 8-|
    Lot less frustrating.

This is your best ever work rusty.

rustyh, detonator likes this post.

detonator said:

Not stirring you up. We will be facing Brad Ebert tomorrow. Has played his best footy in S.A.

Mate I haven't really thought about it ,,

rustyh likes this post.

• bradybrady    1,452 posts
    squid69 said:

Carlton way over the odds against the despised enemy. Carlton play the MCG much better than Etihad. Granted Collingwood were good last week against an off the boil Geelong, but they had been pretty average before that.

Totally Agree
    Will play Carlton at the line

rustyh likes this post.

• BlacksAFakeBlacksAFake    2,372 posts
    All aboard <:-P

rustyh likes this post.

Another hard hitting display of great journalism by Steve Butler with 5 different articles on 4 different pages on his beloved Bombers no read for me today

rustyh likes this post.

detonator said:

Mate die sit hurt watching Fyfe play wen every week knowing you took Brad Shepard before him ???

rustyh likes this post.

dungy said:

detonator said:

Mate die sit hurt watching Fyfe play wen every week knowing you took Brad Shepard before him ???

Wasn't aware of that fact Dungy, but I am sure your research is accurate.
    Eagles have a habit of mis steps in the draft.
    Simon Black the standout.
    I believe Shepard is a cousin or something to the cricketing Marsh boys ? Bloodlines don't always reap rewards especially in the horse game.
    Getting back to Fyfe though. Who would have thought the skinny kid from Lake Grace would have turned out as good as he is. Enjoy "Brand Fyfe" for his last 15 weeks in purple. :-h

rustyh likes this post.

detonator said:

dungy said:

detonator said:

Wasn't aware of that fact Dungy, but I am sure your research is accurate.
    Eagles have a habit of mis steps in the draft.
    Simon Black the standout.
    I believe Shepard is a cousin or something to the cricketing Marsh boys ? Bloodlines don't always reap rewards especially in the horse game.
    Getting back to Fyfe though. Who would have thought the skinny kid from Lake Grace would have turned out as good as he is. Enjoy "Brand Fyfe" for his last 15 weeks in purple. :-h

Will do mate all will be good after the Saints win last night I wouldn't blame the bloke for taking 1.5m to go there they are on the rise big time

rustyh likes this post.

• spinkingspinking    3,737 posts
    Rusty how was the red onion green olive pizza. St Kilda were good last night if they keep that up there is definatly  a place in the top 5 for them

rustyh, Gilgamesh likes this post.

spinking said:

Rusty how was the red onion green olive pizza. St Kilda were good last night if they keep that up there is definatly  a place in the top 5 for them

Hope it was good Rusty.
    I missed it cause I whipped down to Dominoes and bought my $5.95 "value"pizza with free chilli flakes. ;)

rustyh likes this post.

• BlacksAFakeBlacksAFake    2,372 posts
    Don't think Rusty was looking at the pizza 8->

rustyh likes this post.