G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

1 Members & 24 Non Members

Comments

• NewkidontheblockNewkidontheblock    71 posts
    Hard to have a real opinion when you only have one angle to view but on face value he looks a little stiff. The horse looks like it has some steering issues. I am guessing the Stewards had some intel which led to their inquiries because you would see 20 similar rides every day if you were to watch the replays. 
  • troopertrooper    681 posts
    that ride wouldnt even rate in glynns top 10
  • TheDivaTheDiva    13,246 posts
    must have been something that happened in betting for them to be checking his phone records and interviewing two unlicensed parties... ? 

Newkidontheblock likes this post.

• thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    you're crazy thesedays to say anything dodgy on your bona fide mobile phone.. 8-}

Newkidontheblock likes this post.

• tofarkennardtofarkennard    177 posts
    Not real good film of race i thought he gave him room to move up the fence in straight didn't think there was 4months in that !! Apprentice in NSW got a month not long ago wat look 100 times worse than that !
  • Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    edited May 2017
    The horse in question Soul Testa has had one run since for a 5th in a Kembla Grange maiden at 30/1. Will be curious to see how long remains a maiden.. perhaps some time...not that has anything to do with the ride at Goulburn. Like anybody though when you have 'form' you can become a marked man.

tofarkennard likes this post.

• The_Real_PetermanThe_Real_Peterman    192 posts
    I remember when he was an apprentice here in Sydney. He could boot home huge priced winners back in the day. It's a shame he's repeatedly fallen foul of stewards for serious breaches.
  • bookieloverbookielover    2,623 posts
    In remission from cancer, and a mate of mine in Brissy told me that his prognoses when first diagnosed was very poor.

He's come through that, which is fantastic for him and his family, but to even contemplate doing the wrong thing let alone, according to the stewards doing it after what he's been through, is stupidity of the highest order on his part.

The_Real_Peterman, thefalcon likes this post.

• sonnysonny    1,053 posts
    Was originally apprenticed to Mario Caltaibiano and then to Ron Quinton..