G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 29 Non Members

Comments

• The_Real_PetermanThe_Real_Peterman    192 posts
    Shifted to Doomben. The Oaks is now to be run over 2200m.
  • paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    Bit of an uppercut for those that do handle eagle farm. Favouring the losers is how they must do it in Qld
  • tonytony    2,361 posts
    Anyone who watched the shambles of a track on Saturday would agree the Oaks had to be moved,

Stradbroke Day also now at Doomben.

The_Real_Peterman, Lendmefifty likes this post.

• sonnysonny    1,054 posts
    I don't agree with the decision to move the next two meetings to Doomben. ,

paraletic likes this post.

The_Real_Peterman dislikes this post.

• LendmefiftyLendmefifty    227 posts
    Yep, track was average at best and very hard to pick runners based on form. Saying that, I had pencilled in Blanco Caro as a very good chance (half to Tavago) and will still back it heavily along with Palazzo Publico.

Quite a few owners have complained that their horses have pulled up sore and it's disappointing that a racing surface was engineered to hold that much moisture. 
  • JellJell    1,201 posts

Yep, track was average at best and very hard to pick runners based on form. Saying that, I had pencilled in Blanco Caro as a very good chance (half to Tavago) and will still back it heavily along with Palazzo Publico.

Quite a few owners have complained that their horses have pulled up sore and it's disappointing that a racing surface was engineered to hold that much moisture. 

I also like Palazzo Publico in the last, be having a 1x2 EW.

Lendmefifty likes this post.

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Doomben :
    R3 Man Of His Word.Watch him steam home late fellas.
    R6 a specky ew on Handfast @ $17+
    In the Oaks i like Ana Royale albeit she probably would have appreciated 2400 and Eagle Farm more, just needs a track into the race on the back of one of the favs hopefully.

Moonee Valley :
    R8 Overberg looks the winner
    R9 Benz..with luck in transit has the class to win the lucky last.

Rosehill :
    R7 Supply and Demand to turn the tables on the in form So Willie... they look the quinella pair again up to 1800 appears suitable.
    R8 Snoopy 2nd up hard to beat at 1400.

Happy punting to y'all.