In this Discussion

Who's Online

2 Members & 24 Non Members

Comments

• JayJayJayJay    7,628 posts
    Oh pleeeze!!!! Fun police hard at it.
  • Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    edited June 2017
    Get real stewards and officials that decision is a load of hogwash :@)
  • jumjum    3,512 posts
    Bet they had no "Qualm's" taking the money she raised
  • sonnysonny    1,053 posts
    My QLD info says,That it wasn't Ms Wolsey who complained she saw the funny side of it.. It was the.......
  • therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts

Get real stewards and officials that decision is a load of hogwash :@)

You took the words right out of @SLIPPERGOLDEN's post :-t
    edited June 2017
    Sorry if I did but it was unintentional and to be honest haven't even read any post by slip referring to the above story. Read the above article and put my own take on it.
  • therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts

Sorry if I did but it was unintentional and to be honest haven't even read any post by slip referring to the above story. Read the above article and put my own take on it.

All good. I was just implying you beat him to the punch. It was his sort of humour ;)

Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

edited June 2017
    Yeah for sure @therealkramer thats what thought you might have been implying. Was just playing safe. As far as @SLIPPERGOLDEN is concerned no doubt he will come up with something ham-fisted b-( :@)
    edited June 2017
    Or maybe slip might say I'm telling porky pies...that's enough am leaving him no material to work with!
    edited June 2017
    A better way of putting it could be....

Pesky official - 'Dannielle McMullen we believe you raising money for a good charity was a load of hog :@) wash and you just wanted to humiliate a steward.

Dannielle McMullen - 'No sir it was for charity and I'm not telling porky pies.'

Pesky official - 'No ham-fisted comments from you McMullen...a fine and three months suspension!'

Realising she had been ham-bushed Mcmullen went wee wee wee all the way home.

jum, thefalcon, spinking likes this post.

• curmudgeoncurmudgeon    2,417 posts
    No beef with that