G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 5 Non Members
Chris you have scoffed at the idea previously but it takes little effort to produce a UK racing category. The interest may be minimal but at the same time it is ridiculous placing UK racing comments under an Eastern States banner.,
+1 -1

AceV likes this post.

Comments

• SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,761 posts
    Even better...... An International Racing category

hash, therealkramer likes this post.

• thefalconthefalcon    19,991 posts
    you're flogging a dead horse slip...VERY few have any interest in UK racing.

therealkramer dislikes this post.

• therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    Stradivarius was very impressive defeating Big Orange in the Goodwood Cup(2m) overnight. Heads to the St Leger next start. I wonder if the Melbourne Cup is on the agenda?  :-?
  • therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    Enable is now as short as 5/4 in Arc betting after fancies Almanzor and Brametot were rolled as heavy favs at Deauville overnight.
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,687 posts
    I meant to mention this filly a few weeks back :

Shamreen an Irish filly trained by Weld.
    I backed her at her 2nd start this prep at the Curragh on 20th august which she won with ease by 5l over 2000m.I bbooked her and she ran again at 2000m at the Curragh 10/9 late on a Sunday night.I forgot she was running and of course she won again at from memory $13 fixed/$10+ on the tote(was spewing lol)by 3l this time.
    Tonight she is in at Chantilly in France again over 2000m...good chance to threepeat i reckon.$6.50 fixed atm...unsure of track conditions as yet but her last two wins were on soft ground.