G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 18 Non Members

AFL 2017 - Round 22

Sport

Comments

• oldhendooldhendo    763 posts
    **** poor effort for their last game at Subiaco, and supporters going home before the three quarter siren.

hash likes this post.

• detonatordetonator    4,360 posts
    Time to go "Ross the Boss"
    Was just about to post, at least it wasn't another 100pt flogging, then wouldn't you know it........
  • PAULPAUL    2,665 posts
    edited August 2017
    100+ POINT LOSSES - FREMANTLE
    117 v Adelaide, Football Park, 2009
    117 v WCE, Subiaco Oval, 2000
    116 v Hawthorn, York Park, 2010
    114 v Brisbane, 'Gabba, 1999
    107 v Brisbane, 'Gabba, 2000
    104 v North Melbourne, MCG, 1998
    104 v Sydney, SCG, last week
    104 v Richmond, Subiaco Oval, today
    100 v Adelaide, Adelaide Oval, 2017
    100 v Collingwood, Victoria Park, 1997

The last team to lose consecutive games by 100+ before today was GWS in 2014.
  • dungydungy    9,278 posts
    detonator said:

Another embarrassing insipid performance from the Shockers.
    Richmond doing party tricks. Throw Rance forward and kicking goals.
    Is this the worst Dockers team that has ever been sent out on the park ?
    Even the Dockers reserves team that played saints a few years ago would beat this lot.
    Sad really !!! =))

No argument none at all I still watched and supported them but hey it is what it is we are average and have a lot of work to do

Bennell kicked a couple that's a couple more than Darling provided on the road again

Det you didn't come on here until after Fremantle got flogged ?? No word on your last quarter embarrassment?? No finals ?? Any chance You could give us all an update on your team ??
    Tivers said:

dungy said:

Tivers said:

detonator said:

Tivers said:

And slyly pointed out he could afford them, in a sort of "look how I'm bending this lot over" way...

"Ross the boss" was looking smug tonight.
    Maybe his manager tabled his Shockers payout out figure along with his Collingwood 4 year contract offer. ???

why would Collingwood offer him a job ?
    I couldn't imagine them being interested in the slightest.

100% maybe they will chase Dimma the man who has never won a final lol lol

won't win one this year either.
    Will rightfully lose to Adelaide / GWS week one, then cop Sydney week two.

Tivs happy to eat humble pie but that was the slickest Tigers outfit I've ever seen you have to have some chance based on today I understand you beat witches hats but we're very impressive
  • rooboyrooboy    1,421 posts
    Witches Hats are useful Dungy!
    I cant talk as my mob are just as bad mate!

rooboy said:

Witches Hats are useful Dungy!
    I cant talk as my mob are just as bad mate!

Good point mate oh well we both Det good draft picks lol lol

rooboy likes this post.

dungy said:

detonator said:

Even the Dockers reserves team that played saints a few years ago would beat this lot.
    Sad really !!! =))

No argument none at all I still watched and supported them but hey it is what it is we are average and have a lot of work to do

Bennell kicked a couple that's a couple more than Darling provided on the road again

Det you didn't come on here until after Fremantle got flogged ?? No word on your last quarter embarrassment?? No finals ?? Any chance You could give us all an update on your team ??

Eagles update for you Dungy.
    Last quarter fade outs are common place for us. We are in a position to win a lot of games but get run over. Midfield too slow. By some freak chance we beat Adelaide and make finals we won't impact at all because other teams are better than us.
    Our key forward can win the Coleman. Your key forward can win the "worst moustache award " in the AFL.

detonator said:

dungy said:

detonator said:

Sad really !!! =))

Last quarter fade outs are common place for us. We are in a position to win a lot of games but get run over. Midfield too slow. By some freak chance we beat Adelaide and make finals we won't impact at all because other teams are better than us.
    Our key forward can win the Coleman. Your key forward can win the "worst moustache award " in the AFL.

Great response mate now go and beat Adelaide by 6 to make the finals then head to Sydney lol lol

Hanging your hat a winning a Coleman medal gee it's all about the team mate
  • TiversTivers    7,720 posts
    dungy said:

Tivers said:

dungy said:

Tivers said:

detonator said:

Tivers said:

And slyly pointed out he could afford them, in a sort of "look how I'm bending this lot over" way...

"Ross the boss" was looking smug tonight.
    Maybe his manager tabled his Shockers payout out figure along with his Collingwood 4 year contract offer. ???

why would Collingwood offer him a job ?
    I couldn't imagine them being interested in the slightest.

100% maybe they will chase Dimma the man who has never won a final lol lol

won't win one this year either.
    Will rightfully lose to Adelaide / GWS week one, then cop Sydney week two.

Tivs happy to eat humble pie but that was the slickest Tigers outfit I've ever seen you have to have some chance based on today I understand you beat witches hats but we're very impressive

Still shoddy Richmond luck.
    Will cop Sydney for our home final.
    dungy said:

detonator said:

dungy said:

detonator said:

Sad really !!! =))

Great response mate now go and beat Adelaide by 6 to make the finals then head to Sydney lol lol

Just highlighting that we have a forward line that can at least kick a score, unlike your mob.
    Saw Gillon in the crowd today sitting next to your CEO. He looked bored shiteless. Lol I think he was texting because he was close to nodding off.
    If that was GC or Brisbane putting up pathetic efforts like that, everyone would be calling for them to be kicked out the comp.
    But the so called passionate "purple haze" seem to be satisfied with what is going on ?????
    Eagles need Freo to do the right thing against Essendon next week to have a chance of playing finals. Lol lol.
    Freo just hoping to keep the margin under 100pts. . Lol lol
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Tiges are a decent hope if they get GWS Tivers imho.
    detonator said:

dungy said:

detonator said:

dungy said:

detonator said:

Sad really !!! =))

Just highlighting that we have a forward line that can at least kick a score, unlike your mob.
    Saw Gillon in the crowd today sitting next to your CEO. He looked bored shiteless. Lol I think he was texting because he was close to nodding off.
    If that was GC or Brisbane putting up pathetic efforts like that, everyone would be calling for them to be kicked out the comp.
    But the so called passionate "purple haze" seem to be satisfied with what is going on ?????

Det your are fast becoming pathetic the way you keep flogging thenFreo card your small town mentality about Freo is tiresome talk about your own mob if there is something to talk about as you were an early favourite to win a flag the. To go on and miss finals well I suppose I can see why you deflect

Tiges are a decent hope if they get GWS Tivers imho.

Agree If WCE and Freo could test they are suspect as both are not to 8 sides and the Tigers walloped them last time at the G
    detonator said:

dungy said:

detonator said:

dungy said:

detonator said:

Sad really !!! =))

Did you understand membership and the value they add ?? Freo have close to 52k so that's turning a good profit how
    Many do Bris and GC have ?? Are they turning a profit ?? Do you need me to help you understand it ? So you can read body language to now ? Your a genius
    dungy said:

detonator said:

dungy said:

detonator said:

dungy said:

detonator said:

Sad really !!! =))

Did you understand membership and the value they add ?? Freo have close to 52k so that's turning a good profit how
    Many do Bris and GC have ?? Are they turning a profit ?? Do you need me to help you understand it ? So you can read body language to now ? Your a genius

As of last week your membership was down 700 from the year before.
    After today's pitiful display you may have lost some more.
    Good to see your fighting spirit though Dungy.
    You should give your team a pre game pep talk. Fire them up so they don't go out and become witches hats like they have been this season. And last season and the year before that. Lol lol
    detonator said:

dungy said:

detonator said:

dungy said:

detonator said:

dungy said:

detonator said:

Sad really !!! =))

As of last week your membership was down 700 from the year before.
    After today's pitiful display you may have lost some more.
    Good to see your fighting spirit though Dungy.
    You should give your team a pre game pep talk. Fire them up so they don't go out and become witches hats like they have been this season. And last season and the year before that. Lol lol

What are you going bang about come finals time champ ? Is there any chance you might talk football or just on about poor old Freo ? Chance maybe lol lol I do enjoy the banter mate even after 100 point beltings we have a better average than Don bradman at the moment lol lol
    dungy said:

detonator said:

dungy said:

detonator said:

dungy said:

detonator said:

Sad really !!! =))

Det your are fast becoming pathetic the way you keep flogging thenFreo card your small town mentality about Freo is tiresome talk about your own mob if there is something to talk about as you were an early favourite to win a flag the. To go on and miss finals well I suppose I can see why you deflect

My mob are too predictable to talk about. Last qtr fade outs when in a position to win.
    20 pt wins and losses. Ho hum.
    JK kicks his handful of goals. We are an average unexciting team. Where's' Nic ????
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    jeez I laugh..the WA press "Eagles final flame still burns..."

tell 'em they're dreamin'...... on drugs.....or the booze....
    :))

JayJay likes this post.

• JayJayJayJay    7,630 posts
    Who, the journo's? 
  • goosegoose    1,628 posts
    The thing that gets me is can you name any Dockers players that have really improved this year? Logue and Darcy are first year players and have done well the rest that have been there a number of years and hardly improved.
    Is that drafting the wrong players or not developing them?
    Sydney and Crows seem to have no trouble doing it us and Collingwood struggle at it.
  • runyonrunyon    569 posts
    goose said:

The thing that gets me is can you name any Dockers players that have really improved this year? Logue and Darcy are first year players and have done well the rest that have been there a number of years and hardly improved.

Sydney and Crows seem to have no trouble doing it us and Collingwood struggle at it.

Might sound a bit silly after yesterday's performance but I reckon the Dockers drafting/recruiting last year was outstanding and if they can do the same again this year they could set themselves up and turn things around reasonably quickly.

What's really hurt them with their drafting is their first round picks from 2009 to 2013. Morabito, Pitt, Sheridan, Simpson and Apeness. Some of it's just bad luck but Sheridan's the only one that's strung a few games together and he's fallen away a bit and can't even get a game when they're getting flogged by 100pts.

runyon said:

goose said:

Might sound a bit silly after yesterday's performance but I reckon the Dockers drafting/recruiting last year was outstanding and if they can do the same again this year they could set themselves up and turn things around reasonably quickly.

What's really hurt them with their drafting is their first round picks from 2009 to 2013. Morabito, Pitt, Sheridan, Simpson and Apeness. Some of it's just bad luck but Sheridan's the only one that's strung a few games together and he's fallen away a bit and can't even get a game when they're getting flogged by 100pts.

The problems lie a lot deeper than drafting.
    Coming off a 100pt loss you would think at home you would put in some sort of effort to not let another pathetic effort happen.
    Freo went from a quarter time 4pt lead to a 104pt loss in 3 quarters.
    If Freo supporters accept that and look for hope in draft picks as their only solace, then bring back Damien Drum. Because anything goes at Freo.
    =))
    detonator said:

runyon said:

goose said:

Coming off a 100pt loss you would think at home you would put in some sort of effort to not let another pathetic effort happen.
    If Freo supporters accept that and look for hope in draft picks as their only solace, then bring back Damien Drum. Because anything goes at Freo.
    =))

lol lol lol
    dungy said:

detonator said:

runyon said:

goose said:

=))

lol lol lol

Just for you me ole mate.
    Are there any other Freo supporters on here ????
  • runyonrunyon    569 posts
    detonator said:

runyon said:

goose said:

=))

No doubt there's plenty of work to do and if we had our best team out on the park and we were getting flogged like that I'd be worried but we were missing arguably 2 of our best 3 players in Walters and Neale plus Blakely who's really come on this year. Add to that we had 6 players with less than 12 games out there as well as Bennell who was underdone and was on the ground for less than half the game.

Don't forget earlier in the season we beat the Tiges over in Melbourne, something your team couldn't do.

detonator said:

dungy said:

detonator said:

runyon said:

goose said:

=))

lol lol lol

Just amazed how 1 bloke can't keep banging on I'm seriously worried what you get upto in your past time I'm tipping not a great deal
    dungy said:

detonator said:

dungy said:

detonator said:

runyon said:

goose said:

=))

lol lol lol

Just amazed how 1 bloke can leep banging on I'm seriously worried what you get upto in your past time I'm tipping not a great deal

This discussion has been closed.