0 Members & 24 Non Members

Footy Finals

Sport

Comments

• thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    dead cat bounce?

Thunderstruck, RIO likes this post.

• RIORIO    14,882 posts

Rip Swans :( fmd more than a fair bounceback by the Cats....

The cats bounce-back was a bigger surprise (to me) than the Weagles getting over the top of Port!!! Will make no prediction on tomorrows game!?!?!?

Thunderstruck likes this post.

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Tivers may tell me to stfu lol but i reckon the Tiges can and will win the comp!!

Eagles are a chance tomorrow Rio.

RIO likes this post.

• PAULPAUL    2,665 posts
    edited September 2017
    Sydney's lowest score (39) in an AFL final and the lowest for Sydney/South Melb in a final since 1924.
  • dungydungy    9,278 posts

Rip Swans :( fmd more than a fair bounceback by the Cats....

Murdered them on the inside and outside Danger superb looking like Tigers v Crows

Thunderstruck, hash likes this post.

• RIORIO    14,882 posts

Tivers may tell me to stfu lol but i reckon the Tiges can and will win the comp!!

Eagles are a chance tomorrow Rio.

The Weagles really should do GWS with their loses of personnel, but based on what Geelong just did, maybe GWS by 15 goals!!!!!! :-??
    Adelaide are beatable but with Dusty on fire for so long Richmond don't look touchable....Unless the occasion gets to the team?? Maybe a Barry Hall right cross to Dusty in the first quarter might be required??
  • octaviusoctavius    2,290 posts
    Tigers will do what they always do, tease their fans until they finally believe (again) and let them down when they are most vulnerable, they wont make the GF.
    octavius said:

Tigers will do what they always do, tease their fans until they finally believe (again) and let them down when they are most vulnerable, they wont make the GF.

So your to the big dance as I think you will get home tonight and you have declared Tigers next week so it's Adelaide v WCE mmmm
  • GWS good things tonight

oldhendo likes this post.

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    nss and oldhendo...what a pair of s...stirrers..haha  Want the weagles to win, but as with the past 2 weeks, i just don't think they have the personnel to do the job!?!?!? But maybe like the last 2 weeks, they do have the heart?!?!!?
    :-??
  • detonatordetonator    4,360 posts
    WCE have ..........no pace.

GWS have........too many 1st round draft picks.
    RIO said:

nss and oldhendo...what a pair of s...stirrers..haha  Want the weagles to win, but as with the past 2 weeks, i just don't think they have the personnel to do the job!?!?!? But maybe like the last 2 weeks, they do have the heart?!?!!?
    :-??

They didn't have any extra heart against the Crows Rio they had nothing to play for and the numbers suggested last week that Port blew the game ,

The closest thing Shuey has to dusty is a haircut lol lol lol
    octavius said:

How's it all going for you right now ?? Witches hats give more

rooboy likes this post.

Stevie J kicked more than the Eagles lol lol lol
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    You were close with your 15 goal prediction Rio :))

RIO likes this post.

edited September 2017
    Liam Duggan covered 15kms tonight. Shame none of those kms had any football involvement.
    Priddis was our best player tonight imo.Well done Matty. Champion player to the end.
    A few of his team mates need to take a leaf out of his book in regards to commitment.

cisco, RIO likes this post.

detonator said:

Liam Duggan covered 15kms tonight. Shame none of those kms had any football involvement.
    Priddis was our best player tonight imo.Well done Matty. Champion player to the end.
    A few of his team mates need to take a leaf out of his book in regards to commitment.

Thought Priddis and Mitchell were both good as Occy says ,,,,,, GET AROUND THEM
    detonator said:

Can't disagree but all blokes out there have 2 arms 2 legs and heartbeat forget about what number each bloke went in the draft
  • JayJayJayJay    7,628 posts
    Watched totally impartial tonight, rarely watch a full Eagles game......some wasted airfares heading over there with some of them....not in the race were Duggan, Jetta, Cripps, Shepherd, Hutchings, MacKenzie, Wellingham and Darling....take out Priddis, Mitchell and Petrie (who, not knocking him, been a great player but not there tonight)...a few others were just there...Sheed ....that's not a great list to build around if the first 8 stay. Perhaps, they all had bad nights but I think with what ran out there tonight, they have seriously over achieved to get as far as they did this year. Natanui will make a difference next year but not that much. They need to re assess there drafting and have a bit of a clean out.

RIO likes this post.

dungy said:

detonator said:

Can't disagree but all blokes out there have 2 arms 2 legs and heartbeat forget about what number each bloke went in the draft

Josh Kelly and Matt De Boer both have two arms and two legs. One went number 2 in the draft.
    I know which one I would have in my team.
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    the kama bus arrived after that boaty against the crows a few weeks ago...should never have played their last 2 games... X(
    detonator said:

dungy said:

detonator said:

Josh Kelly and Matt De Boer both have two arms and two legs. One went number 2 in the draft.

You have all summer to think about Freo now me old mate lol lol lol get around em I say
    thefalcon said:

the kama bus arrived after that boaty against the crows a few weeks ago...should never have played their last 2 games... X(

Still talking thru your pocket Falc ?? Let it go. You will feel better.
    thefalcon said:

Can't disagree Falc they fell into the 8 and snag a win when the KPIS suggested they should have got belted by a team who hadn't beat a team in the 8 all year but hey I'm happy to eat humble pie I backed em beat 3 over the last month are all retiring mmmm sad state of affairs
  • RIORIO    14,882 posts
    JayJay said:

Watched totally impartial tonight, rarely watch a full Eagles game......some wasted airfares heading over there with some of them....not in the race were Duggan, Jetta, Cripps, Shepherd, Hutchings, MacKenzie, Wellingham and Darling....take out Priddis, Mitchell and Petrie (who, not knocking him, been a great player but not there tonight)...a few others were just there...Sheed ....that's not a great list to build around if the first 8 stay. Perhaps, they all had bad nights but I think with what ran out there tonight, they have seriously over achieved to get as far as they did this year. Natanui will make a difference next year but not that much. They need to re assess there drafting and have a bit of a clean out.

Fair assessment JJ..I wanted it last year and was surprised we drafted Mitchell, Vardy and Petrie...and all had great years!!!!! The club has a lot of 24-28yr old passengers all season...and most of last...As a supporter i really hope they make some hard decisions now, while they have Kennedy, Shuey, McGovern, Barrass...and yes Gaff and Darling...to build around and educate the next group coming through...trimming out 2 or 3 this year will have no impact.

IMO to go LeCras, Wellingham, Masten, Sheed, Jetta, Hill.....Add to Butler, Priddis, Petrie and Mitchell and i feel a 10 player change would be a minimum. 4 or 5 traded players, the rest new blood for the future.

JayJay likes this post.

dungy said:

detonator said:

dungy said:

detonator said:

You have all summer to think about Freo now me old mate lol lol lol get around em I say

I won't wait till the summer Dungy.
    Did you see "brand Fyfe" on the modelling cat walk this week ? Didn't see any of his teammates with him. " brand Fyfe" still flying solo.
    Where would your Dockers have watched tonight's game Dungy ?? Bali ??? Cause they would have been there for the last few weeks.
    Lol lol :))
    detonator said:

dungy said:

detonator said:

dungy said:

detonator said:

Did you see "brand Fyfe" on the modelling cat walk this week ? Didn't see any of his teammates with him. " brand Fyfe" still flying solo.
    Where would your Dockers have watched tonight's game Dungy ?? Bali ??? Cause they would have been there for the last few weeks.

Trying to take the focus of that embarrassing display lol lol lol but hey let's waffle about Fyfe and Freo you look silly now mate your better than that
    detonator said:

dungy said:

detonator said:

dungy said:

detonator said:

As you said mate ,,,,date to dream lol lol lol that was a pharking nightmare lol lol lol enjoy your summer
  • MarkovinaMarkovina    2,888 posts
    Dungy has come off the Michael Holding  run up to give it to West Coast - then he has brought - Big Bird Joel Garner on from the other end to totally skittle the Eagles

For what it is worth -i think it will be a Rich v Geel GF - Tigers by about 2 goals in a tight game
    I've moved on to "daring to dream" about next year. The "black panther" will be back.
    We will get young fast legs into the side and the world is our oyster.
    Go boys !!!!!!
    :D
This discussion has been closed.