In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 38 Non Members
No interest in Boulder Cup gents ?
+1 -1

RIO likes this post.

Comments

• paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    Pike makes them look like dead set no hopers with his ride race 5. Takes off on the turn and in the striaght the nuffies are looking for a run #stilllooking

BlacksAFake, hash, GLAMOUR likes this post.

• FastmoneyFastmoney    4,912 posts
    Respondent EW

thefalcon, BlacksAFake likes this post.

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts

No interest in Boulder Cup gents ?

Yep will be watching Bollywood Blitz with great interest..59 and first time beyond 1800 is slightly concerning but he is going great atm.

BlacksAFake likes this post.

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    Macavity to win from BBlitz and Shinta Mani
  • GrayGray    4,090 posts
    edited September 2017
    Pushin Shapes for me from Shinta Mani.
    Skye rode Street Bandit 3 deep for entire trip before turn then goes back to ast and and runs on for 4th. Mighta won with a better ride. Shocka of a ride. 

• rooboyrooboy    1,421 posts
    The Forgotten One/Macavity!
    A few good pretenders in that lot

hash likes this post.

• hashhash    7,495 posts
    That result really opens the gates for anything to win the big one next week, you could run these races 10 times over and get a different result everytime..

• dungydungy    9,278 posts
    Another Flop from Pushn shapes it's a goat just very overrated the runner up was a good run heading towards to the Kal Cup

paraletic, rooboy likes this post.

Exactly Hash! BB doesnt stay thats a certainty..
    dungy said:

Another Flop from Pushn shapes it's a goat just very overrated the runner up was a good run heading towards to the Kal Cup

The one i was on. I think it had a great run/ride, pulled out at the right time and did sweet FA

• udontknowudontknow    483 posts
    I picked already famous in the cup. Of course i didnt bet it! :((
  • rooboyrooboy    1,421 posts
    Yep that Pushin crap was my 5th leg in my multi!
    If Vintrusive comes a place in the last I'm after you for my $1271.63!
    :-w
    How did donga get planted wide the trip from 5? Agreed Dungy PS is sponsored by Harvey Fresh..

paraletic, oldhendo likes this post.

dungy said:

RAN A BLINDER last start when I was on it, just doesn't get a strong 2000+ 

How did donga get planted wide the trip from 5? Agreed Dungy PS is sponsored by Harvey Fresh..

Pike looked to have kicked up inside for the firs few 100m and forced him out there I reckon
    hash said:

Pike looked to have kicked up inside for the firs few 100m and forced him out there I reckon

Agree was trapped 3 deep the trip Brittany Taylor said after the race it was a disappointing run ,,, the horse was made to run 3000m was entitled to fold up

hash likes this post.

hash said:

dungy said:

RAN A BLINDER last start when I was on it, just doesn't get a strong 2000+ 

One of those promisers Hashy that storms home and gives you every indication it will relish the trip but doesn't kick on won the Narrogin Cup that's it's grade I think
  • JellJell    1,201 posts
    edited September 2017
    Been away on holidays and haven't had a bet for a couple of weeks.

I liked one in the last today with the blinkers back on and thought Sensational Skye might take up running or sit one off and run a cheeky race.

I was out at the shops and decided to back it with what remained of the holiday cash I had on me :D :-bd

jpg
    jpg
    booma_lacka.jpg

H-BOMBER, rooboy, hash, jum, oldhendo likes this post.

Jell said:

Been away on holidays and haven't had a bet for a couple of weeks.

I liked one in the last today with the blinkers back on and thought Sensational Skye might take up running or sit one off and run a cheeky race.

I was out at the shops and decided to back it with what remained of the holiday cash I had on me :D :-bd

Nice work
    Well done Jell! Go on another holiday almost!! :D
    paraletic said:

Well done Jell! Go on another holiday almost!! :D

Certainly covered the accommodation costs but we'll keep that one quiet from the missus ;)) <:-P

oldhendo likes this post.

• H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    "About square" whatever the outcome :)

Jell, hash, Gilgamesh likes this post.

• Raff_2000Raff_2000    802 posts
    Hi All.

I don't post on hear all that often now, but I am interested to hear your opinion(s) on a Horse that is in as good a form as any stayer going around right now.

How do you think Danehills Daughter will measure up in the Kal Cup on (if indeed she does take her place in the final field)? Her Country Rating will probably be around 80-81 so she should get in ok at the weights. And it will easily be her biggest test to date but you still can't ignore her last 4 wins in a row. I look forward to reading about the chances that you are giving her for success in the big one on Sunday.
  • Raff_2000Raff_2000    802 posts
    Raff_2000 said:

Hi All.

I don't post on here all that often now, but I am interested to hear your opinion(s) on a Horse that is in as good a form as any stayer going around right now.

How do you think Danehills Daughter will measure up in the Kal Cup (if indeed she does take her place in the final field)? Her Country Rating will probably be around 80-81 so she should get in ok at the weights. And it will easily be her biggest test to date but you still can't ignore her last 4 wins in a row. I look forward to reading about the chances that you are giving her for success in the big one on Sunday.

Disposition $4 into $2.80 just this morning!!

obvious Pike factor but at that price those odds are absolute poison, no doubt you'll get better on the tote anyway as they will surely back a few of the locals in
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    only 2 above the minimum....that thing mcgruddy is riding must have a HUGE chance...m2t is not out of it either.
    i'll pass on the toppie thanks very much...
    hash said:

obvious Pike factor but at that price those odds are absolute poison, no doubt you'll get better on the tote anyway as they will surely back a few of the locals in

Yeah agree, way unders.

I'm actually very keen on Dark Royalty drops 5kg and is flying.

thefalcon, Thunderstruck likes this post.

• jumjum    3,512 posts
    hash said:

There was some 6s yesterday I was told, and some large bets went on at 5s.

First start for  the Durrant stable, who have been known to improve a horse or two a couple of lengths.

durrant, first up, couple of gear changes, big strong money bet already = its all but home.