G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 34 Non Members

Comments

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Seems like it was ages ago these issues surfaced? I dont even remember who the dodgy owner was, Peter Foster? No surprise he got done.Is 6 months fair or light?

Anyways..i like one of his today at Moe r9 Littlesnitz..
  • tonytony    2,361 posts
    It was Peter Foster well known con artist.

Thunderstruck likes this post.

• JellJell    1,201 posts
    I’d say he got off lightly in retrospect, considering what stewards have handed to others for their indiscretions.

You could argue getting 6 months this time of year adds more to the penalty. That’s if it starts before spring carnival.
  • JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    Suspect owner was Honest Pete's sister Arabella....and probably the other thiefs behind Sports Trading Club, On Track Trading, Bet Fairly and every other Ponzi scheme associated with Peter Nolan and others. Honest Pete denied bail on $15 million fraud charges and having a false Irish Passport that he wouldn't dream of using to abscond from the country???

RIO likes this post.

• thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    ownership? anyone remember singing the blues?
  • RexRex    397 posts
    thefalcon said:

ownership? anyone remember singing the blues?

Olive Thompson wasn't it?
    ^^^ yep, a poor old pensioner.....

Rex likes this post.

• spinkingspinking    3,739 posts
    Don't think Ollie would like to be thought of as a poor old pensioner great character more to the point
    yep, larger than life, spink.
    is she still kicking?

spinking likes this post.

• spinkingspinking    3,739 posts

Yep she sure is Falc moved in to a home now but still kicking spoke to her about 7 weeks ago after the passing of one of her good  friends. Very humorous  lady even in her twilight years