In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 10 Non Members

NRL 2018

Sport

Comments

• hashhash    7,495 posts
    edited July 2018
    If they were a racehorse they'd be a known backmarker!

down 28-14 with 6 mins to go and the Faders score 3 unanswered tries!

The Blake Austin factor :-?

he only played 15 mins and that was the best performance the whole team put in for the whole game lol

BlacksAFake, therealkramer likes this post.

• BlacksAFakeBlacksAFake    2,372 posts
    hash said:

If they were a racehorse they'd be a known backmarker!

down 28-14 with 6 mins to go and the Faders score 3 unanswered tries!

Go better ridden quiet,they’ve found the key :-S
  • therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    Raiders are front runners tonight. Form reversal? Change of tactic? :D :-SS :-/
    Gunna miss Croker

Gunna miss Croker

Nope. The 'captain' played a great 80mins last night. :D
    Faiders [-(
    edited August 2018

Faiders [-(

Thought they were a good bet at $2.80 and Penrith got out to $4.80 in live betting(possibly more) :D
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Giddyup you Cowboys I :x backing perceived underdogs late in the season against pretender teams :D

Dogs will be doing more damage too(were $2.80 v West Tigers and $3.75 v Broncs)with their last 3 games being against the Warriors, Dragons and the Sharks in the last round.

They can beat all these pretenders or at least two of them i reckon.Their even 2.40 underdogs this week against Manly lol..

hash likes this post.

Pretenders too in terms of premiers material but how bout those Panthers! Goneski with 6 to go score 2 tries, last one a beauty in the last 30 seconds..Cleary misses a pressure but not hard conversion..then he wins it in golden point to seal my hawks, richmond +39 & panthers multi!
    Have now taken the Dogs at 3.20(-5.5)into the Pies in a multi.
    If their going to "upset" the seabudgies i'm punting its a 6 point win or better.

Thunderstruck dislikes this post.

Back to pissweak today :-q
    Eels run into form though .
    Indeed they spanked the stuttering dragons, still think the Dogs can do them too.

Only 3 can win the comp - Roosters(who rightly are fav's), Rabbits and maybe the Storm(Rabbits made them look a bit plain though)..rest are making up the numbers Penrith cant win semis playing like they are at the moment but its exciting thats for sure.

therealkramer likes this post.

Raiders? :-?

Useless bastards

Useless bastards
    Only if you back them :D
    No,but they’ll cost me perfect round tipping,just like West’s fortnight ago when they lost to Dogs .
    3 point bonus for 8/8 X(
    Make that 2 teams..Storm are average too.Dunno why i back them bunch of mike hunts :-q

hash, BlacksAFake likes this post.

Any wildcard in the finals ?
    Sharks and Wests to surprise
    Nice go Broncos tonight,$2.35 into $1.95 :-?
    Now $1.85
    Real nice go
    $1.04 when they were up 18-0 halfway through the first half..... 20 mins into the second half they’re locked up at 18 all
    Money talks all languages
    edited August 2018
    Sure is topsy turvy this comp i wouldn't write off the rabbits..but they have dropped off since a fortnight ago, Rooters should be even money..now clearly look the team to beat if they stay healthy.

Panthers could be a smokey @blacks?
    Agree the Sharks will be solid so they could make a dent in the finals if the other favoured teams arent switched on.

Surely the Broncs wont go far? I didnt watch the match tonight was it a very good performance or were Souths average??

Led by 18 let them get level then pile on 3 more tries to win by 20? Dont think i can recall a season with so many comebacks and or capitulations and teams unable to close out matches.
    Broncos caught Bunnies at right time,different story against Chooks next week.

Agree the Sharks will be solid so they could make a dent in the finals if the other favoured teams arent switched on. 

Sharks to secure a top 4 spot (take the $4 before tomorrow)

And the Tigers to sneak in the 8 (need to beat the dragons to be a hope) take the $4 also before tomorrow
    You will be wanting the not so mighty dogs to beat the warriors then too @hash? Give u two chances of that Wests speculator getting up :D

Not impossible as i dont rate the dragons but even if they beat them the -34 for and against makes it tricky mate?
    Warriors will be too good for the doggies (NZ by 8-10ish)

Wests just have to beat the Dragons and i'll be cashing 
    ;)