Who's Online

0 Members & 14 Non Members

Comments worth a post but not a thread of their own

Harness & Greyhounds

Comments

• sonnysonny    806 posts
    Hi Chariots , The pool was 350 odd..in NSW Tab

Hi JJ, Or any one else, Where do you find pacers that have left Australia to race in the USA.. Thanks...
  • JayJayJayJay    6,439 posts
    Hi Sonny, go to harness.org (Australian Harness Racing website where yo get news, results, fields etc), click on the tab HRA and a greenish page appears, click on Industry Statistics and down the bottom is the list of horses exported on an annual basis. It sometimes takes a little while to update with the latest flights out but is pretty accurate.
  • Ivorytrunkey86Ivorytrunkey86    110 posts
    Bonds have a positive I see
    Got it JJ. Thank you..

• 2lifetimewinners2lifetimewinners    464 posts

Bonds have a positive I see

Yep. Non Steroid Anti Inflam 
    Same as what Neesham had with Zaaki
  • BetonmeBetonme    191 posts
    Interesting it was a trial swab
  • 2lifetimewinners2lifetimewinners    464 posts
    I hear they have been doing a few more swabs at trials in the last few months,
  • MarkovinaMarkovina    1,796 posts
    Just on horses generally - i heard last  evening - on that ABC Radio Aust Wide  1 hour news show- that a horse has tested positive to that deadly Hendra virus - they actually mentioned Vic Rail - and all his horses which died - and a couple of vets 

The expert said -the big worry was where the horse was located - never had one located so far down south - Newcastle area . He said the bats - are harmless to humans - and they are vital to the eco system - great pollinators of this and that . But the bats will infect horses - which in turn will infect humans  
  • MarkovinaMarkovina    1,796 posts
    Whats happening with Northam - just watched a replay of race 3 - Franco Hammond  the 9 beat the very short price fave easily - so it was 9 1 7 and 10 

Yet the AHR results page where i watched the replay - they  have the no 6  Rosa De Oro as the winner - with bodgy numbers for the lot 6 2 10 and 7 - and Franco Hammond listed as running 5th 

Cant_Refuse likes this post.

• JayJayJayJay    6,439 posts
    TAB has it all correct on 9,1,7 and 10. Ol Franco whacked some value into the first four and the early quaddie.