G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 33 Non Members
Not exactly ideal draws but both R5 No10 Ronan Maguire and R9 No10 Machrie were be on me next start runs last week and are in winnable races. Both don't exactly like to win but are at a price worthy of a gamble.

Comments

• Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    Shannon Suvaljko gets up at $31.90 and $6 a place :-\"

Gilgamesh likes this post.

• JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    Hold me closer Tiny Dancer....good alley in an ordinary field using, dare I say it, the "curmudgeon" lane.She's that little she could have snuck through anyways..

Ridersonthestorm33, curmudgeon likes this post.

Callan Suvaljko drew the one , Shannon directly behind in the eight , favourite deadheats with Callan for second....2 first four dividends both ginormous.

Talking of those guys...Reminder Call in the trotters race for trainer Sarah Suvaljko - super impressive!!
  • GilgameshGilgamesh    4,718 posts

Shannon Suvaljko gets up at $31.90 and $6 a place :-\"

Looked that kind of race, I think Kristian Hawkins adds a bit to the sport in terms of a punting view point as he tends to rate his horses at a fairly quick tempo even if sometimes they aren't racing at their best! They are just as likely to bob up next start go the same tempo and win.

How did Attack On Command get out to such a long price? Was good in a far better grade last start. Punters sucked into the 1 horse for a place but it had the leaders back run and couldn't keep up the start prior.

Big jump in div from tri to ff taking on the 1 horse.
    Agree Gilga...Attack On Command they bet $4 a place...on my board even money at best. Handy horse was always going to be one out one back with Davincis Diamond a good beginner to his outside. The #1. horse goodness gracious.
    edited December 2017
    Bettor Not Bitter - Kristian Hawkins - $30.20 a place :-O

Isn't that the handy horse which was running and winning as an odds on favourite a month or two ago at GP for Ryan Warwick ?

Our Zac Whitby went via Tambellup on the corner , but looked certain to run 2nd..nope..then a moral for third...no not today...but will hang on for fourth...whoops again.
    edited December 2017
    As for Mon Lillies anybody whoever wins on her deserves punter of the year award! Thought a place hope - but she decided to do the dipsy doodle shuffle.

Twentyninetwelve should lead easily in the next he's a brilliant beginner will be a good test for Luis Alberto.
    Blimey seen Twentyninetwelve ping the mobile...not today. Then badly blocked for a run.

Ready For Takeoff flies to the front at 150/1 and only beaten on the line by a 33/1 chance :-j

As for Mon Lillies anybody whoever wins on her deserves punter of the year award! Thought a place hope - but she decided to do the dipsy doodle shuffle.

Twentyninetwelve should lead easily in the next he's a brilliant beginner will be a good test for Luis Alberto.

I had anice result her last week as I thought it was one she could lead. She hurt me today through disrupting the field.

Stuart McDonald probably shouldnt accept his drivers fee after R8, asleep at the wheel son.

Chariotsonfire likes this post.

edited December 2017
    Exacta over 3.3k .

Bettor Not Bitter - trained and driven by Hawkins. Ready For Takeoff - trained and driven by Kristian Hawkins...I'll have what he's having!
    C.Voak threw Real Zeal out each way on Sports Daily this morning.

VillageKid likes this post.

edited December 2017
    You did mention Hawkins @gilga ...almost 600/1 all up place bet and in it comes :-O

• VillageKidVillageKid    2,275 posts
    edited December 2017
    A $34 winner flying home to just nostril out a $126 pop who ran 2nd to it after flying the gate at a supposedly "boring track"!
    Give me WA pacing any ol day over the Eastern States stuff!

Ridersonthestorm33, JayJay likes this post.

• ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,829 posts
    Stuie McDonald hasn't been backward in giving people a pay on social media in recent weeks.

Hope he gives himself a pay for his drive on Twentynine Twelve.

Machrie flew away first time, get more on!!!

Gilgamesh dislikes this post.

Never again Machrie, NEVER AGAIN!
    Chris Lewis driving treble including $9.80 winner in the last race standing start...the more things change..the more they stay the same.

cisco likes this post.

C.Voak also threw out Machrie on Sports Daily this morning.

Better Not Knowing will sleep well tonight. Blackbook.
  • ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,829 posts
    JayJay said:

C.Voak also threw out Machrie on Sports Daily this morning.

Better Not Knowing will sleep well tonight. Blackbook.

Prentice showed a little more aggression on it than he did on Soho Tribeca.