G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

1 Members & 17 Non Members

Ascot Preview, 3rd March

West Australian Racing

Comments

• thefalconthefalcon    16,583 posts
    stevie p in melb. shooter jumps on and bingo CB wins...funny that?
    been a few lately when stevie is replaced and the horse wins...nothing sinister, just a lack of horsemanship, that's all.

hash, Jell likes this post.

• ElitistElitist    348 posts
    Chris P pulled Pikeys pants down there. One day I’ll back the right horse in a two horse race.
  • JellJell    1,129 posts
    @thefalcon I just saw the results and was about to say the same thing.

I’m no horseman but from what I can see he needs to reasses his riding because he’s doing something wrong.
  • SKIDSSKIDS    892 posts
    Elitist said:

Chris P pulled Pikeys pants down there. One day I’ll back the right horse in a two horse race.

Showcase a certainty beaten there, got 2 bad checks... absolutely flew the last 100m.
  • TiversTivers    7,382 posts
    hash said:

Well done Hash that's amazing. Especially if I'm correct in thinking what six figures is. Have never had to work it out before. Had another number in the head and thought that's a great collect, then gees that's just five figures.

When a bet like that comes together must be exhilarating, in an understatement.

was actually seven now I think of it... close to 15 mil  :P

no one would of won more off that horse that day than one of the owners though.....
    hash said:

Well done Hash that's amazing. Especially if I'm correct in thinking what six figures is. Have never had to work it out before. Had another number in the head and thought that's a great collect, then gees that's just five figures.

When a bet like that comes together must be exhilarating, in an understatement.

was actually seven now I think of it... close to 15 mil  :P

no one would of won more off that horse that day than one of the owners though.....

15m is 8 figures
  • hashhash    6,852 posts
    trust you to correct me on that  :))
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    8,014 posts
    Mr Motown for me in the last. Good each way price for something I'm assuming will lead. Trial behind rebel king good
  • JellJell    1,129 posts
    H-BOMBER said:

Mr Motown for me in the last. Good each way price for something I'm assuming will lead. Trial behind rebel king good

I think Long Knife will lead and Mr Motown midfield with cover but I’m on each way too.
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    8,014 posts
    Jesus can't win at York and beats Floyd. Please

Chris, jum likes this post.

• SKIDSSKIDS    892 posts
    edited March 2018
    Was going to be a day in the red for me.... just finished a run and looked at the last in ShaTin.... Turin RedSTAR @ $4.20, That'll do me. Bam, it ends the day a tad in the black. B-)

thefalcon, hash likes this post.

• RodentRodent    5,426 posts
    Hoboken would have bought me a new car................a cheap one but still new  :(
  • RodentRodent    5,426 posts
    H-BOMBER said:

Jesus can't win at York and beats Floyd. Please

Maddison Brown > W.Pike may have been significant.

H-BOMBER, thefalcon likes this post.

• hashhash    6,852 posts
    Rodent said:

Hoboken would have bought me a new car................a cheap one but still new  :(

do you think having a senior rider on (not a 3kg claimer) the horse would have won without that uninterrupted run it got in the straight 
    and yes I know she won on it last start... but was the claim yesterday the reason for it finishing off so well like it did?