G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 41 Non Members

$1 to $1000 - Rags to Riches

West Australian Racing
Friend can't join forum as Captcha is broken. Here is his tips...

Moe

100 7.7 Tesarc
200 9.4 Chesterton

Will post his tips, WA tips and Australia tips here as he can't.

Thanks and enjoy.
+1 -1

RIO likes this post.

Comments

• SourceSource    75 posts
    He just has to type in captcha.
  • RIORIO    14,882 posts
    okay....Day 1 and $300 down. Looking forward to tomorrow!!!
    $-)
  • hashhash    7,495 posts
    Tipping on a heavy track at a bush meeting in Melbourne on a Monday is insanity, although I wouldn’t pot anyone for having a punt there as I did myself... got the QD that paid 18k and I had the second horse in the last leg and had it of won the QD was going to pay 95k!! No harm in having a bet trying to nail a few roughies on a wet track but anyone following and throwing tips out must have rocks in their head

It’s a pure lottery these meetings

thefalcon, rooboy, therealkramer likes this post.

• therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    Pure lottery or pure massacre? 

Btw....how much of that $18k did you get @hash $-)  :-@
    that's like asking a female how much she weighs  @-)

to answer your question though, how much...... NOT ENOUGH   :-$

JPG
    JPG
    IMG_8730.JPG

therealkramer likes this post.

• RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    8712 combos to get $16595.50.....congratulations, you backed a $1.90 winner!

AceV likes this post.

edited June 2018
    I'm thinking it's somewhere beween $0 and $18k @hash but I cant put my finger on it ;))

hash likes this post.

Ladbrokes have a boost bonus on novelty bets where they allow you to boost any bet type and they increase it by 1,2 or 3 or more % depending how restricted your account is

the key is to identify the races you think the QD's and first 4's have the potential to pay big and utilize it like I did, laugh all you guys like but i've made thousands using their novelty bet boost option...  

only two weeks ago when Roganella won and Media Baron, State Prosecutor and Rockon tommy filled the placings I managed that first 4 aswell... it paid in excess of 50k!
    ladbrokes boost for 2% (for free as their promo) meant I won an extra $1000 on top of my collect, I don't know anyone that would complain about a bookie giving them free money off a promo.... couple weeks prior to this when Witness In court won the last at Belmont and Midnight sky (odds on) ran 5th the quartet paid 38k that day and again an extra $380 was won off their promo.... so thanks for your "congratulations'' rodent   :x

• RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    I'm just jealous hash. Ladbrokes won't even let me take a quaddy or any other exotic let alone give me a bonus %
    pays to have multiple friends and family that don't punt in that case  ;)

Rodent said:

I'm just jealous hash. Ladbrokes won't even let me take a quaddy or any other exotic let alone give me a bonus %

They'll let me have mid tote, that's it =((
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    should be "riches to rags"...they'll get you in the long run. you'll finish up with chewy on your boot and not a feather to fly with.
    seen it time after time....after time....
    :-B

Rex likes this post.

edited June 2018
    as long as horses like Sordello keep winning at their 43rd start then we'll be right hey falc  $-)  :P
    thefalcon said:

should be "riches to rags"...they'll get you in the long run. you'll finish up with chewy on your boot and not a feather to fly with.
    seen it time after time....after time....
    :-B

But what about William Hill, who bought Sportingbet, Centrebet and Tom Waterhouse.com for abt a billion and ended up selling to CrownBet for $300mil? Eskanker has to sell Betstar to Ladbrokes, too. The fates of punters ain’t fixed provided bookies are made to play fair