Race 5- HandsAndWheels
Race 6- King Of Swing
Race 7- Millwood Brandy
Race 8- Mitch Maguire
Race 9- Scotlynn Beach
Race 10- Be On Guard

Comments

• Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    Race 6 - Place #10. Tricky Styx...$2.10 Sportsbet...$2.15 Tabtouch & a very good $3 on Bet365.
    Drawn behind the likely leader and favourite...should carry her on into the first three. That's the plan.
  • DuffmanDuffman    141 posts
    Race 1: Maxentius / EW Kerrin Joseph
    Race 2: Destined to Rule @8-1
    Race 3 Tisadream
    Race 4: Small eachways on Mister Versace and Kasey John
    Race 5: Bravo Tex / Neighlor / Iceenothink one of these to upset the fav with fitness on there side
    Race 6: No Bet would be on Vampiro if it gets up above 8$
    Race 7: no confidence She’s Turbo charged
    Race 8: Mitch wins
    Race 9 Ultimate major
    Race 10: McArdles gem
  • Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    edited October 2018
    Every chance for Tricky all went to script, but pipped for third. First four in running finished 1,2,3,4.
    Tough effort Vampiro.
  • JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    Duff, lack of pressure gave it to Handsandwheels.

Maxentius huge but Bechers Brook huger, colossal effort. Vampiro keeps stepping up, that was a great race, Maczaffair far from disgraced, not King Of Swings cup of tea.

I am thinking something amiss with Ultimate Major but win of the night to the only son of sire The Bantam to get to the track, good ol Sir Nicholas. No doubt the scribes at the West sharpening their pencils for this very good news story for Bruce Lovett.

VillageKid, Duffman likes this post.

• curmudgeoncurmudgeon    2,417 posts
    Years ago in another life I drove a little bit for Bruce Lovett. We were both stabled on course at Kalgoorlie. Drove one friday and handed Bruce the colours afterward and he put them in his old yellow holden......which he told me the next morning at the stables had been stolen after the trots.  
    During the day I had cause to go to the police station and sure enough....there was a well known local miscreant sitting in the station lock up..... beautifully decked out in his new cowboy shirt......the red and gold checks and black sleeves of B Lovett

:-j

JayJay, VillageKid likes this post.