G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 48 Non Members
I've been a bit of a negative nancy of late so time for a bit of positivity from me today, some absolutely cracking racing coming up from Pinj today. Great day to have your phone out of your pocket every half hour at work or if you're lucky enough to be off dominate the couch and build a bank for Cup day.

I'm going to start my day with Sleekn Styx and see how I go from there.
+1 -1

Ridersonthestorm33, VillageKid likes this post.

Comments

• JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    Great fields, the 4yo Classic should be a real contest, horse and driver. Fixed Jack Mac at even money but faces his stiffest opposition ...Bechers, Golden State, Our Corelli from 1 has been beating up fields and is 8-10 bucks, same Bright Diamond and there is 30 bucks on offer. Terrific field. Forget the couch, get on course.

Gilgamesh, VillageKid likes this post.

• Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    Hope don't get bitten here but..small win, big place...race 2. #8. Patrickthepiranha.

And the standing start race two silly ones for a place..#4. Livura first run from a stand and the old fella #11. Cut For An Ace.
    They both need a safe beginning and some luck.

Gilgamesh, VillageKid likes this post.

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,718 posts
    Who's going to lead here? Definitely a good pointer coming up for my fav race of the year the golden nugget.

VillageKid likes this post.

Jack is well and truely back to his best now

VillageKid likes this post.

• VillageKidVillageKid    2,275 posts
    Jack Mac making a statement to his immediate opposition in the first of the 4yo classics of the season!

Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

• JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    Rare bet on a fav today for me, took even money Jack, wouldn't hear of it being beaten....pays $2.20 on the tote ...doh. Great value about Patrick at 3.40 fixed, best horse in race....and backed in accordingly. Jack Mac looks the full package, goes wonderfully well, hacked up his well credentialed opposition.

Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

• ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,829 posts
    Jack Mac the heir apparent for Chicago Bull.
  • curmudgeoncurmudgeon    2,417 posts
    Pretty bulletproof performance by JM. BB made ground but peaked at the 50 . Problems somewhere with Golden State. Has been in an old style cart last couple for some reason but still looks awkward gaited at times. The first 2 a cut above at this point no doubt but JM clearly the best.
    edited November 2018
    Gilga traversed to the lucky shop today and that Sleekn Styx was $4 a place fixed odds for quite awhile..finished up at $2.80 placed fixed. Was $31 to win and specked in, although tote always much shorter.
    Was a good effort to run third behind the two hot pots. Covered the rest of them by a country mile.

Huge run the eleven year old Cut For An Ace..tramping three wide after the bell and kept on keeping on. Threw Livura place ticket away after the start, dipsy doodle of course, and when the Ace was back last with him was getting ready to give that the heave ho as well. He's a good old horse in good form.
    edited November 2018
    Loaded Aussie & Nuclear Poker...second & third favourites behind Rockmenow - what a couple of shockers they are!

On the flip side two good runs by a couple of 66/1 chances to run fourth...will be looking out for them in the right race...Truleylucky & Soho Reaper.
    Nice effort Bright Diamond ($4 place fixed ) to run third to the top class horse. Finished off well..consistent as clockwork.
    Lewis and Jack Mac look the part too, he drove the horse with....arrogance. ( Not quite the right word - but if you were on at $2 or $2.20 tote you were looking good along way from home. )

Gilga traversed to the lucky shop today and that Sleekn Styx was $4 a place fixed odds for quite awhile..finished up at $2.80 placed fixed. Was $31 to win and specked in, although tote always much shorter.
    Was a good effort to run third behind the two hot pots. Covered the rest of them by a country mile.

Huge run the eleven year old Cut For An Ace..tramping three wide after the bell and kept on keeping on. Threw Livura place ticket away after the start, dipsy doodle of course, and when the Ace was back last with him was getting ready to give that the heave ho as well. He's a good old horse in good form.

I managed to get $3.70 a place, enough to pay for my Cup darts tomorrow.