G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 22 Non Members

GP Friday 30th November

Harness & Greyhounds
The $21 quoted on the HRS fields for Jack Mac looks pretty appealing.

Comes from barrier 9 in a hot field and a huge test for him but does appear to be overs.

Comments

• BetonmeBetonme    209 posts
    Be interesting if that holds up. But I guess when looking at the field, its team stables vs one.
  • ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,829 posts
    Sorry that should read HRA fields. No one is actually betting $21.
  • BetonmeBetonme    209 posts
    Pricing on that site is never anywhere near accurate. Jack Mac has opened up $4.20 on fixed odds.

• MorganJamesMorganJames    173 posts
    On the make up of the field in my opinion Bright Diamond very unlucky not to get a start with form of 21234.
    Most recently 3rd at Pinjarra to Jack Mac in a $25000 race and then 4th to Mighty Conquerer in the 4yold classic race in race record time.
    Not sure wat move he could do to receive a start in my opinion had to get a start ahead of
    Ideal Liner who has won a CO and C1 equivilent.
    Not doubting its potential but surely runs on the board must count.

Kane_26, Betonme, Offthebit likes this post.

• VillageKidVillageKid    2,273 posts
    You make a good point about Bright Diamond MJ, gee we have a crack crop of 4yo's in WA with the McInerney & Golden Nugget looming as mouth watering races!
  • KTQKTQ    319 posts

I'd be PISSED if I was Bright Diamond's owners
  • Yep stiff for missing out but im sure if the 1 wins they wont be too upset.
  • Kane_26Kane_26    88 posts
    I'm pissed and I couldn't even get an emergency haha. I know Golden State is a Group winner but on his last two runs he certainly doesn't deserve a start.

curmudgeon, Betonme likes this post.

• Rocket_ReignRocket_Reign    841 posts

On the make up of the field in my opinion Bright Diamond very unlucky not to get a start with form of 21234.
    Most recently 3rd at Pinjarra to Jack Mac in a $25000 race and then 4th to Mighty Conquerer in the 4yold classic race in race record time.
    Not sure wat move he could do to receive a start in my opinion had to get a start ahead of
    Ideal Liner who has won a CO and C1 equivilent.
    Not doubting its potential but surely runs on the board must count.

Undefeated and did beat Stefsbest looks to have a little X factor and possibly hasn’t been bottomed out yet.. We’ve seen all of Bright Diamond and know where his bottom is. That’s why the people in charge have the discretion to pick the best and most competitive field
  • KTQKTQ    319 posts
    Yeh but is that all chat from Hall's camp? He's not really one to play down his horse's chances or ability, especially if it gets him a start
    KTQ said:

Yeh but is that all chat from Hall's camp? He's not really one to play down his horse's chances or ability, especially if it gets him a start

No... That is simply watching his two races you should try it some time you might learn to form valid opinions
  • Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    edited November 2018
    One bet tonight: an all up tote place treble.
    The three of them to start from gate ten and all to be driven by G. Hall Jnr.

Race 1. #10. Scottlyn Beach.
    Race 2. # 10. Kimani.
    Race 6. #10. Ideal Liner.

cisco likes this post.

• KTQKTQ    319 posts

KTQ said:

No... That is simply watching his two races you should try it some time you might learn to form valid opinions

Meow.

Because winning in 1.56.3 by a short half head from barrier 10 is so good? Or winning in 1.57.3 against rubbish, 3wide or not. Vs a horse that is racing in classics.

I didnt have an opinion. If you didnt notice, it was a pondering, hence a question mark. But ok asshole.
  • VillageKidVillageKid    2,273 posts
    Race 1- Davinci Diamond
    Race 2- Kimani
    Race 3- Itz Bettor To Win
    Race 4- Our Max Phactor
    Race 5- Maczaffair
    Race 6- Mighty Conqueror
    Race 7- The Art Form
    Race 8- Bright Diamond
    Race 9- Mitch Maguire
    Race 10- Beltane
    @Rocket_Reign be realistic, if I trained Ideal Liner and SNR trained The Great Dane who do you think gets in? Pull your head out of your ass.

You know as well as I do the powers to be would turn around and say you have taken the easy option but because SNR has talked this horse up (I'm not doubting it's ability) it's walked in. Good luck to them but that doesn't mean it should be there ahead of some of the others.
    Kane_26 said:

@Rocket_Reign be realistic, if I trained Ideal Liner and SNR trained The Great Dane who do you think gets in? Pull your head out of your ass.

You know as well as I do the powers to be would turn around and say you have taken the easy option but because SNR has talked this horse up (I'm not doubting it's ability) it's walked in. Good luck to them but that doesn't mean it should be there ahead of some of the others.

Realsitic.. The Great Dane? In that race? Couldn’t care if the pope himself trained it The Great Dane doesn’t deserve to be in consideration for it.. Ideal liner goes around a 6-7$ shot Bright Diamond from the same draw would of been approx the same price, The Great Dane would of been 200/1
    edited November 2018
    Put ideal liner in 8, see where he runs and what price he is. From the draw he runs a place but so do 10 other horses.

Unfortunately your to far up the stables ass to have a valid opinion.
  • DuffmanDuffman    141 posts
    Each way
    -Destined to rule
    - Mister Ardee
    - Soho Chelsea
    - Mighty flying deal
    - McArdles gem
    - Always arjay - best value
    Kane_26 said:

Put ideal liner in 8, see where he runs and what price he is. From the draw he runs a place but so do 10 other horses.

Unfortunately your to far up the stables ass to have a valid opinion.

I’m failing to see your point here? Put Bright Diamond in 8 and it’s the same story, Put Great Dane in 8 and triple the price your argument lacks substance. Anyway as much as I’d love to argue with you on a keyboard all day I’ve got things to do if you wish to continue give me a buzz you’ve got my number
  • curmudgeoncurmudgeon    2,417 posts
    Could have sworn The Great Dane beat home the excuse horse Golden State the last two times they met and finished within 0.1 of a metre of Bright Diamond last start working over the top of him late....certainly better performances against better class than Ideal Liner at this stage. 
    Won't matter though.... if Jack Mac is 100% .....he could start from barrier 55 and beat them.....head and shoulders above the next best horse in the race.

Kane_26, Betonme likes this post.

Could have sworn The Great Dane beat home the excuse horse Golden State the last two times they met and finished within 0.1 of a metre of Bright Diamond last start working over the top of him late....certainly better performances against better class than Ideal Liner at this stage. 

Won't matter though.... if Jack Mac is 100% .....he could start from barrier 55 and beat them.....head and shoulders above the next best horse in the race.

It’s undefeated and it beat Stefsbest a major player over this carnival if you can’t find a form line in that you’ve got a similar IQ to a brick
    Why so personal @Rocket_Reign? It's ok to be wrong sometimes.

curmudgeon likes this post.

edited November 2018
    One paced American Ideal horse who struggled to get over Mister Sandman ...a 30 start C1. Plenty of horses are undefeated after 2 starts .....against very moderate company. Where is Warren Wishart when you need him ?..... someone with a bit of an idea that is not influenced by manufactured hype without substance? Stefsbest according to Olivieri was vastly underdone when they met. 
    Only deal in facts.....not X Factor ......which is a  bullshite way of trying to give a convincing opinion that doesn't quite stack up in reality.

Kane_26 likes this post.

Kane_26 said:

Why so personal @Rocket_Reign? It's ok to be wrong sometimes.

I was almost wrong once but then I realised the only thing that was wrong was me doubting that I was right

Kane_26 likes this post.

I hate to be that guy... No wait I love to be that guy, that’s why he had his spot
    Three back the pegs, please put the rest of the field in that spot six run second and three prob win.
  • Master_Lavros1Master_Lavros1    10 posts
    Jack Mack finished yet?!?!
    Kane_26 said:

Three back the pegs, please put the rest of the field in that spot six run second and three prob win.

It’s ok to be wrong sometimes

Kane_26 said:

It’s ok to be wrong sometimes

Good call

Rocket_Reign likes this post.

Another Bond /  Hall weight of numbers ho hum pegs borefest affair. Jack Mac the only horse who worked and beaten 13m after being 4 wide 3 wide & breezing was the one outer horse worth watching for effort after missing a run a week or so ago. Any other horse in the field who did his work would have finished back with King Of Swing.
    He is the only horse who can win the Nugget from a bad draw. Good draw and he wins by panels of fencing.