Race 6- Hasani
Race 7- James Butt
Race 8- Clarenden Hustler
Race 9- Shockwave
Race 10- Machrihanish

Comments

• Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    edited January 2019
    Nice for Jimmy Mack when one out one back and the two dangers are going hammers and tongs along way out ( don't quite see the point of that ), and you have a non competitive Rabchenko back on your inside.

Lord Willoughby really being used up lately and as for Rabchenko should be barred from running in the city on a Friday night.
    Remember those nights he would storm home and salute at bolters odds, he won't be doing that again.
    edited January 2019
    The main race tonight - realise it's the Nights Of Thunder - but thought they'd shelved the nine horse fields.
    Run 10 at Collie from the mobile - Run 10 at Busselton from the stand. At headquarters run 9 from the mobile over 1730.

Chiaroscuro missed a run and the second emergency too, both should be running. The smaller the field the smaller the turnover.
    Good horses missing an opportunity. The safety limit is 12 run 12.

curmudgeon likes this post.

The $1.70 tote favourites from gate one at headquarters - blink once, blink twice and another one has been rolled!

Gilgamesh likes this post.

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,732 posts
    I like 3 tonight and they are all great prices.

R6 No10 Machrie. Was working home well last week, sits just behind them doing what he loves, he'll sprint over them @$26 now.

R7 No8 Talkerup. Yes she had her chance Monday but ran them along and I actually think this is easier plus I really like the drop back to 2100m

R8 No12 Im Batman. This is his race, he's got these covered.

Tabtouch multi $14 924 if only they were willing to take such multis.

Gilgamesh dislikes this post.

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,732 posts
    Gilgamesh said:

I like 3 tonight and they are all great prices.

R6 No10 Machrie. Was working home well last week, sits just behind them doing what he loves, he'll sprint over them @$26 now.

R7 No8 Talkerup. Yes she had her chance Monday but ran them along and I actually think this is easier plus I really like the drop back to 2100m

R8 No12 Im Batman. This is his race, he's got these covered.

Tabtouch multi $14 924 if only they were willing to take such multis.

Wow I dropped out leaders back and a misread of the distances! Some good form by me

curmudgeon likes this post.

• curmudgeoncurmudgeon    2,417 posts
    At least you sentenced yourself to 50 lashes Gilga  :D

Gilgamesh likes this post.

edited January 2019
    The barrier ones - also known as come in spinner.

Hassani $1.60 - not tonight.
    Gee Jay Kay $1.45 - nope.
    Kerrin Joseph $1.60 - sorry.
    Bettor Not Bitter $1.70 - bitter.
    Saying Grace $1.90 - prayers unanswered.
    As Happy As Larry $2.65 - sad.

It's the same nearly every week and most of them have every chance!

5 odds on favourites all beaten from barrier one. A new world record.
    edited January 2019
    Last week at GP - 2 barrier one odds on favourites.

Steffsbest $1.10 - unplaced.
    Crime Scene $1.60 - unplaced.

7 odds on favourites beaten from gate 1 out of eight races.
    Thank goodness for barrier one odds on punters Chiaroscuro got up at $1.30 otherwise a total whitewash.

Barrier One - try barrier unders.
    edited January 2019
    The impressive win of the night was James Butt - the ex kiwi looks the goods, had some handy horses Ross Oliveri and no exception here. Most impressive.
    The favourite in the race on face value - ordinary and Luis Alberto buried away never got a crack at them, got caught behind the slow conveyance Makinchanges who crossed him shortly after the start and then it was curtains.

Luis Alberto was odds on a place from the fantastic draw of gate one and another #1 bites the dust.
    I'm Batman never seemed to get a crack at them Gilga - several held up badly in that race.
    Machrie - leaders back, had it cushy and gave up. Threw him in the novelty bets ( had to from the draw ) never again.
  • curmudgeoncurmudgeon    2,417 posts
    Vultan Tin really deserved to win the Ray Duffy Memorial. Has been striding to the crease more often than most in the big ones over the last couple of years. Tough tough competitor....homebred and obviously has a very competent trainer in Phil Costello.
    Long may he run.
  • VillageKidVillageKid    2,278 posts
    7 of the 10 winners last night at GP in Jimmy Mack, Soho Wonder, Vultan Tin, Benhope Rulz (worked around to the breeze), Caviar Star, James Butt & Ona Happy Note coming from back in the field following on from 8 winners of the 10 races last Friday....so much for the supposed biased leaders track according to some!  :-\"

Offthebit likes this post.

• MarkovinaMarkovina    2,900 posts

7 of the 10 winners last night at GP in Jimmy Mack, Soho Wonder, Vultan Tin, Benhope Rulz (worked around to the breeze), Caviar Star, James Butt & Ona Happy Note coming from back in the field following on from 8 winners of the 10 races last Friday....so much for the supposed biased leaders track according to some!  :-\"

Your definitely no mathematician or statistician- a mean average of 2 weeks - yeah well done mate
  • VillageKidVillageKid    2,278 posts
    edited January 2019
    Markovina said:

Your definitely no mathematician or statistician- a mean average of 2 weeks - yeah well done mate
    You are hardly one to talk about stats and averages as pointed out repeatedly by JJs stats on those borefest leader biased Eastern States tracks! At least I have listed the last 2 meetings stats as compared to nothing other than just inaccurate rants like some!!  8-|