G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 5 Non Members

Comments

• Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    edited April 2019
    For sure Chariots, just thought early on was a bit one dimensional - horse's driven hard to the breeze, no matter what else was going on in the race.

Agree - outstanding and deserves the credit - the other point in my case and a lesson learnt be careful of criticism when the person is just starting off in the game - can take time to find his/her feet.

Another terrific front running drive by Lauren Jones - when she's on a leader very rarely run down.
  • PackedMetalPandaPackedMetalPanda    166 posts

For sure Chariots, just thought early on was a bit one dimensional - horse's driven hard to the breeze, no matter what else was going on in the race.

Agree - outstanding and deserves the credit - the other point in my case and a lesson learnt be careful of criticism when the person is just starting off in the game - can take time to find his/her feet.

Another terrific front running drive by Lauren Jones - when she's on a leader very rarely run down.

To be fair, every horse he was driving back in the early noughties was tough as an old boot and he drove it accordingly. The Hall dominance at the time seen a lot of tough stayers go through the stable with their headline act being The Falcon Strike. Him and Chris Alford best in the country for mine, comfortably.

VillageKid likes this post.