In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 5 Non Members

Kalgoorlie Tuesday 16-4-19

West Australian Racing
What's happened to the barriers?

Comments

• RodentRodent    7,025 posts
    I just checked Twitter and saw there had been an explosion! Well that's what jumped off the page. Actually it was a report on the horse Explosion  :))
  • RIORIO    14,882 posts
    I WATCHED THE START OF 2 RACES.....IS THIS REALLY THE QUALITY OF BARRIER STAFF IN WA????

An we wonder why people dont bet or watch or treat our product with any respect....One race had the first loaded horse in the barrier for 6 minutes while some f...king idiots were doing circle work with 3 or 4 horses about 100m from the back of the barriers.

Half the trainers were saddling their first runners couple of runners,and most of them should have got scratched at the barriers... When your pushing through 30-35 minute starts whey the duck dont RWWA have experienced barrier staff, and extra handlers for the trainers to make sure the show happens on time.

FPHARKING INCOMPETENCE AT THE BEST LEVEL IN AUSTRALIA
  • paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    Nothing shits me more than a horse i own or have backed is loaded and someone else is lapping circles with a horse non stop and just delaying everything. Its a joke and needs to be rectified asap

Uttsy, jum, RIO likes this post.