G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 16 Non Members

Winter Tipster Required

West Australian Racing

Comments

• TheDivaTheDiva    13,246 posts
    No job for you here @hash but Perth racing might want you for their racebook comments

hash, sonny, Chelsea likes this post.

• thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    and finish up with tuppence ha'penny, hashie…... :-B
  • RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    I'm not applying for the gig but on today's form I would've been a real good chance  :D
  • therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    edited June 2019
    Rodent said:

I'm not applying for the gig but on today's form I would've been a real good chance  :D

So sell your tips at $30/month like most and if you get 1k mugs you make $30k not $50 :-B

**edit technically it'a more like ~$200 i.e 4 x 50 but, you get the drift...

thefalcon likes this post.

• goosegoose    1,628 posts
    On Terry Leighton dead set probably the best tipster in Australia Betfair make it very hard to find his tips each week and they are not on every race by the looks of it.
    What would he be getting paid? wouldnt he make far more running a tipping service?
  • hashhash    7,495 posts
    you mean similar to your goose?
  • goosegoose    1,628 posts
    hash said:

you mean similar to your goose?

No idea what are referring too? Have definitely never been punting well enough to consider selling tips.
    Have purchased tips at times some are hopeless as long as you are not paying too much for them can be good value around carnival times when you are time poor and cant do too much form.
  • paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    edited June 2019
    goose said:

On Terry Leighton dead set probably the best tipster in Australia Betfair make it very hard to find his tips each week and they are not on every race by the looks of it.

What would he be getting paid? wouldnt he make far more running a tipping service?

i have seen it, and not sure why they only have his tips on 3 or 4 races. Most times u could follow him for the whole day and turn some sort of profit. Cannot fathom why they are clipping his wings. He generally puts them up on twitter so easy to find,one click on the link and u have them without having to navigate their website
  • hashhash    7,495 posts
    Just subscribe to the betfair weekly email, simple
    They are a good source I like to follow for all states... their bookies bag of lays each week has a great record for anyone interested in paying favs