G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 2 Non Members

David Gately

East Coast Racing
SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    5,744 posts
edited June 22 East Coast Racing
He is no longer on Sky's Get On and surprisingly still nominates a few tips on another programme despite the fact he  has set up a pay for tips site.

For free on Sky Saturday morning he tipped Come On Carl as his each way bet of the day. Saluted at $34

Who does he think he is?  ME  ;;)
+1 -1

Gilgamesh likes this post.

Comments

  • psychopsycho    261 posts
    Slipper may you can tell me where we now see Gator on TV. Does he have a show which he is on ? Where did he tip the above winner ? Any info would be greatly appreciated thanks
  • tonytony    1,800 posts
    Gately works for Sky now. His tips are on Sky 1 about 8am WA time on  a Saturday morning and on Sky's website.

    psycho likes this post.

  • GilgameshGilgamesh    2,966 posts
    tony said:

    Gately works for Sky now. His tips are on Sky 1 about 8am WA time on  a Saturday morning and on Sky's website.



    Is that all the contact he has? Seems a waste to be just back room tipping. He is a massive loss for racing.com
  • psychopsycho    261 posts
    tony said:

    Gately works for Sky now. His tips are on Sky 1 about 8am WA time on  a Saturday morning and on Sky's website.

    Thanks Tony I knew he went to SKY but have not seen him once on the screen, I will look into his tips at 8am in future, can you tell me if you know the name of the show ? Also where on SKYs website are his tips I have looked nonstop but cannot find anything thanks
  • psychopsycho    261 posts
    Gilgamesh said:

    tony said:

    Gately works for Sky now. His tips are on Sky 1 about 8am WA time on  a Saturday morning and on Sky's website.



    Is that all the contact he has? Seems a waste to be just back room tipping. He is a massive loss for racing.com
    So true Gilga what a total waste of talent

  • tonytony    1,800 posts
    The show is actually named as Gator's Early Mail and his tips are interspersed among the races being covered then.

    If you go the the Sky website there is a tab named Tips and then you can select the relevant "expet" on the day.

    I think he also appears on Sky radio in Sydney and on various social media

    psycho, SLIPPERGOLDEN likes this post.

  • psychopsycho    261 posts
    tony said:

    The show is actually named as Gator's Early Mail and his tips are interspersed among the races being covered then.

    If you go the the Sky website there is a tab named Tips and then you can select the relevant "expet" on the day.

    I think he also appears on Sky radio in Sydney and on various social media
    Clearly that is the key "on the day" I am usually busy finishing off my own form on a Saturday to look into that but will this week Thanks Tony for that

    TrackBias dislikes this post.

  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    5,744 posts
    edited June 23
    Tony is spot on with his info. Gator has recently appeared tipping on the Gator show but for some reason (due to his tipping website perhaps) yesterday though promoted as the Gator show he didn't appear and they just highlighted his best bets and Quaddie selections.

    I don't get the impression he is that comfortable with TV appearances anyway and why do it if you want to make money out of it via site below.

    His tip packages are available here;





    psycho likes this post.

  • psychopsycho    261 posts
    tony said:


    Tony is spot on with his info. Gator has recently appeared tipping on the Gator show but for some reason (due to his tipping website perhaps) yesterday though promoted as the Gator show he didn't appear and they just highlighted his best bets and Quaddie selections.


    I don't get the impression he is that comfortable with TV appearances anyway and why do it if you want to make money out of it via site below.

    His tip packages are available here;





    Best bets did not have his picks last week either so assuming he may be having a holiday
  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    5,744 posts
    edited June 24
    Doubt the holiday as he took one recently to compete in a marathon. I would say it is all about his tips website. Why give tips for free elsewhere when your interest is financial via the site?
  • therealkramertherealkramer    6,772 posts

    Doubt the holiday as he took one recently to compete in a marathon. I would say it is all about his tips website. Why give tips for free elsewhere when your interest is financial via the site?

    Why leave Racing.com over how much you're getting paid(as was rumoured on SM) if you don't get more money with Sky? I think we'll see more of him in time I'm just not sure why he hasn't been used in a bigger role to date.
Sign In or Register to comment.