G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 36 Non Members

Belmont 26th June

West Australian Racing
Apparently the rain is coming at 2pm.. so there's 3 good races before it hits.

For those fans of the People's Horse... Gatting... his little sister runs in race 1. 

Comments

• H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    Zaratite
    Lipstick Flickers
    Sugar Cain
  • hashhash    7,495 posts
    Lipstick best of the day surely :>
  • TiversTivers    7,720 posts
    Can't wait until I next have a name rejected................ HTF did that get through ?
  • RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    Tivers said:

Can't wait until I next have a name rejected................ HTF did that get through ?

Which name and why?
  • TheDivaTheDiva    13,246 posts
    you'll find the reference in this song...  :D

jum likes this post.

• saxonsaxoffsaxonsaxoff    179 posts
    TheDiva said:

you'll find the reference in this song...  :D

:)) :)) :)) :))
  • jumjum    3,512 posts

Your Lipstick Flickers around my lightning Rod

:\">  :x

=D> to whoever got it though
  • jumjum    3,512 posts

Ill have a throw at the stumps today.

Race 1, Race experience should see Gotta Motor and Obstination fight it out, Will back Obsination after its first up run and the better price.

Race 2, Don't know much about the sire of Sitdown Be Humble, but did like the way it found the line first start $7 is a good price

Race 3, Good form lines around Stormy Rulers last prep. Hopefully has come on a bit and around $5. Surprised there is no kid on first up with 60 kgs.

Race4, Favourite Classy Lassy was impressive first up. But I have a feeling it will get rolled today, War Secret and Demertise trial really well and are the two I like to roll the fav.

Race 5, Not for me this race.

Race 6, As stated above above. Just take the $4.50 Lipstick

Race 7, If the rain comes as heavily as predicted. $21 for Scandal Maker is a must to have a little eachway. 3 wins from 4 starts on a soft track says enough.  

Happy Punting fellow PTTers.

I liked Ladies Of London. I cannot make a case for Bombay Style even after the event. A real head scratcher.
  • jumjum    3,512 posts
    Gee Chris Parnham stood up on Alluring in that race. Cost connections 4th prize money I feel.
    I think Pike is amazing. What a ride from barrier 13 on Okina Kuri. I have noticed however that a lot of jockeys don't want to get in his way. He was posted 3 deep but Kate Witten allowed him in on Admiration Street.
     When you let your main danger in like that, it's not very competitive riding, is it?
  • therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    @Rodent He can't pick 'em though. Zaratite wins if he rides it.
  • GLAMOURGLAMOUR    677 posts
    I see yet another female rider returned today with a winner Shelby Botell $30.00,anyone know has she been away,first time ive seen her riding today for ages.
  • therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    GLAMOUR said:

I see yet another female rider returned today with a winner Shelby Botell $30.00,anyone know has she been away,first time ive seen her riding today for ages.

I heard her say in the post race interview she'd had a break
    Quaddie divs are huuuuge!
    Everything is sweeter after a win, but gee whiz Pike is an absolute gun. No one else would have won there

Gilgamesh likes this post.

H-BOMBER said:

Everything is sweeter after a win, but gee whiz Pike is an absolute gun. No one else would have won there

Hope you got plenty. I didn't take a quaddy and lucky for me as I wouldn't have got near it.

H-BOMBER likes this post.

• hashhash    7,495 posts
    edited June 2019
    H-BOMBER said:

Quaddie divs are huuuuge!

Would you believe I had half the field but not the favourite! I’d selected the 11 and not the 12 when putting it on! It wasn’t until this morning I checked my account and saw $7 in there.... what makes it worse I went out for dinner last night and celebrated what I thought was a decent collect so for anyone having a bad week just think of me :(
  • MuldoonMuldoon    317 posts
    I listened to a couple (no coverage for most of drive) whilst driving from the Cross yesterday out in the bush coming to a wet Perth, thought I heard Sir Mambo won, results say different  :-B

Uttsy likes this post.

Muldoon said:

I listened to a couple (no coverage for most of drive) whilst driving from the Cross yesterday out in the bush coming to a wet Perth, thought I heard Sir Mambo won, results say different  :-B

Called the winner but got out bobbed.