Race 10- Iceenothink
Race 10- Tiffany Rose
+1 -1

Chris, Gilgamesh likes this post.

Comments

• ChrisChris    5,218 posts
    Calm before the storm next weekend.
  • GilgameshGilgamesh    4,718 posts
    2 for me tonight Magestic Prince to lead and test the fav and Speed Man aided by Mighty Flying Deal kicking through to make Our Corelli work
  • GilgameshGilgamesh    4,718 posts
    Add another one to my list Prahdas Ideal Darling. Was a sneaky nice run last week and is crazy odds in a race where the favs are known to put in shocker from time to time
  • freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    Race 3 Courage Tells 50s fixed if he crosses from 7 which he did last start over 2500 he will all of the sudden be 2/1.
    Keen on Our Alfie Romeo tonight, looks it’s race
    Gilga have taken your advice in race 1 if the fav holds its form of last start we are in with a big show have also gone for Courage Tells in the third. Could be a big night but could also be an ordinary one.

Gilgamesh, Chris, freodockers likes this post.

• JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    If they do a Charles Manson up front and go helter skelter, I like Just Rockonbye for a mad throw at the sticks.
    Gilgamesh said:

Add another one to my list Prahdas Ideal Darling. Was a sneaky nice run last week and is crazy odds in a race where the favs are known to put in shocker from time to time

handy run

Gilgamesh likes this post.

Thanks gilga took fixed each way but wouldn't allow so I cut back on win amount and loaded up on place. Ha ha more than one way to skin a mo fo.
    Commonly know as a **** drive.
    Our Corelli was good, bit of ticker today

Gilgamesh likes this post.

• VillageKidVillageKid    2,275 posts
    Another meeting on tonight at GP, with a couple of new NZ import additions to the Hall stable making their WA debuts.
  • ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,829 posts

Another meeting on tonight at GP, with a couple of new NZ import additions to the Hall stable making their WA debuts.

One aptly named Hallmarked.

Ridersonthestorm33, VillageKid likes this post.

Batavia black hole $3 place fixed barrier 1 get sucked along behind favourite.
    Mcardles Gem good ew odds small field 2500 bit of luck should be in the finish.

Toepuntit, JayJay, VillageKid likes this post.

• JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    At the 400, you wouldn't have backed McArdles with Laurie Connell's spare change, at the 200 not with Bill Gates weekly shopping dough....at the 100, maybe reaching for your worst enemies wallet to have a little each way.... nice work from Robert Abercromby and @getthechange ......terrific race.

VillageKid, Gilgamesh likes this post.

• getthechangegetthechange    310 posts
    JayJay said:

At the 400, you wouldn't have backed McArdles with Laurie Connell's spare change, at the 200 not with Bill Gates weekly shopping dough....at the 100, maybe reaching for your worst enemies wallet to have a little each way.... nice work from Robert Abercromby and @getthechange ......terrific race.

thanks jay jay - not often we agree but you summed up the last 600 nicely - he needed luck and he got plenty

Rob drives trackwork for quite a few trainers at GP including for Brett - great to see him win a race as a result of his efforts at trackwork

Gem now goes up to L5$LT $20,000 for the next five starts which will test him

JayJay likes this post.

Did you win more than the race stake GTC.
  • getthechangegetthechange    310 posts

Did you win more than the race stake GTC.

no - I very rarely have a bet these days 

gave him some hope but thought he would need a soft trip - we have avoided starting him in longer distance mobile races as thought they didn't suit him

confirms what I have always thought in that form students are better judges than owners

nice tip at odds -  hope you had a good win

nice tip by yourself