G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 9 Non Members

Longest Price Winners

East Coast Racing
In 1982 and 1987 Anntelle and Pablo's Pulse won on Sydney tracks at odds of 500/1.

Amazingly, they were ridden by the same jockey, Jamie De Belin, who has kicked on since his retirement.

Comments

• luapluap    40 posts
    This is the story.

• luapluap    40 posts
    Sorry, thread won't work.
  • thefalconthefalcon    16,363 posts
    some tech guru will help you, luap….
  • SKIDSSKIDS    805 posts
    edited January 24
    My roughest winner was when Space Age won the Boulder Cup, paid $201. Had 10 x 10 on it. 2003

Was amazing day, I didn't have Sky, was listening on radio and remember the caller saying "If you've backed this, I hope you're sitting down" ... mate we're rocking up to watch the Pies v Lions Qualifying Final that night, we were massive underdogs @ $3.50... I raced down the TAB and put $250 on the upset..what a night! I booked my GF trip the next day, all paid for.

oldhendo likes this post.

• thefalconthefalcon    16,363 posts
    hope it wasn't to the altar skids... :(
  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    5,851 posts
    edited January 24
    Two local roughies I recall but can't remember their names...... Ascot $201 and some on the tote was an Ascot Russel Stewart winner when he was an apprentice and one at Belmont over 200s about 1999 or 2000 and from a good stable.

Another roughie was the one I tipped with my first ever post on this forum at about $151
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    7,786 posts
    I remember a tip from you many moons ago during a midweek card, can't remember it's name but it had won a trial by a few lengths and was first up and ended up winning and paid $108! Might have been ridden by Lisa Staples/Bivemark? Wore predominantly white silks I think.

My biggest winners have been Mr Moet in the Railway first up and took $71 (missed the $251 on Sportsbet) and had a very good collect both each way and the quaddie one midweek with a horse called Wonderful Mak. I was dead keen and declared it to a few friends who I was in a punters club with and it's bolted in at $58. The winnings paid for a trip, all expenses to the spring carnival week of 2010 (Americains Year).
  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    5,851 posts
    I recall Willie Arnold winning on one in town at about 150s not long after he arrived here.
  • SKIDSSKIDS    805 posts
    thefalcon said:

hope it wasn't to the altar skids... :(

:)) GF = Grand Final Falc..... but the bears bashed us %-(
  • spinkingspinking    2,413 posts
    Pop culture missed the $71 and took the $52