In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 19 Non Members

Ascot 25/3/2020

West Australian Racing

Comments

• Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    edited March 2020
    Hey Spink wish they'd had have called it off before Alien From Mars ran - but not to worry - and for my liking a bloody good run - cold as ice early the enforcer!

Taken back to last, slightly impeded top of the straight, then when out into the open rocketed home. Was finishing as hard as its last start second, but just from too far back. Good effort happy with the run, wallet lighter.

When racing returns look out for her - the Alien From Mars.

spinking likes this post.

• Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    edited March 2020
    Thunder - Imperialism - next year am keeping a tally - it's Austalia's best kept secret - hold your nerve and lay the odds on pops in Perth - if you're not in front in 12 months I'll walk to New Orleans.

Thunderstruck, hash, Manchild likes this post.

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,732 posts

Hey Spink wish they'd had have called it off before Alien From Mars ran - but not to worry - and for my liking a bloody good run - cold as ice early the enforcer!

Taken back to last, slightly impeded top of the straight, then when out into the open rocketed home. Was finishing as hard as its last start second, but just from too far back. Good effort happy with the run, wallet lighter.

When racing returns look out for her - the Alien From Mars.

Stick to following it fresh Riders, has had a lot of problems with it, just lucky to be racing. Just needs to get a draw while it is still fresh

Ridersonthestorm33, spinking likes this post.

• hashhash    7,495 posts

Thunder - Imperialism - next year am keeping a tally - it's Austalia's best kept secret - hold your nerve and lay the odds on pops in Perth - if you're not in front in 12 months I'll walk to New Orleans.

You could finish even further in front by identifying the false favs where you think they’re a risk for whatever reason, not just simply laying them because they’re odds on as there a a heap of odds on favs that should probably $1.14 and will just simply win
  • TheDivaTheDiva    13,246 posts
    Races have been added to Pinj on Monday. 
  • hashhash    7,495 posts
    edited March 2020
    and... RACE MEETINGS SHIFTED

The following race meetings have been shifted to the Bunbury Turf Club

York, Monday April 13
    Narrogin, Thursday April 23
    Narrogin, Thursday May 21

Programs and prizemoney will remain the same, however some distances have been amended. Races will be handicapped using country ratings. The program for the April 13 meeting is below.

Maiden Handicap 1100m
    Maiden Handicap 1400m
    RTG 46+ Handicap 1200m
    RTG 46+ Handicap 1675m
    RTG 46+ Handicap 2000m
    RTG 52+ Handicap 1100m
    RTG 52+ Handicap 1400m
    Sky Racing Provincial Series Heat 1200m (Class 5 58+).