G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 24 Non Members

Value At Pinjarra 20/4

Harness & Greyhounds
The price ratings indicate some terrific value at Pinjarra today, especially races 6,7 and 8. Beaudiene Western appears a tad overs at $26 and both Sweet Maddison and The Embezzler at $2.50 and $3.50 also may be slightly overs. In fact, battling to find an odds on quote, so roll up the sleeves, empty the pockets and dig in.Fantastic service that price rating in The West.
+1 -1

Mikes2709 likes this post.

Comments

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,719 posts
    One for me at Pinny today R8 No3 Cordero. Think he might bully his way to the front and keep going
  • ChandonChandon    24 posts
    Ahh, your flippant remarks embarrass you once again. Top stuff.
  • JayJayJayJay    7,630 posts
    Really? Beaudiene starts at $7 rather than $26, Sweet Maddison at $1.80 rather than $2.50 and The Embezzler is currently $2.80 and not $3.50. Yeah, yeah, I am hideously embarrassed.

curmudgeon likes this post.

Chandon dislikes this post.

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,719 posts
    Gilgamesh said:

One for me at Pinny today R8 No3 Cordero. Think he might bully his way to the front and keep going

In front on the line is all that matters.
  • ciscocisco    805 posts
    Chris Lewis is one out of the box. To do that from 3 back the fence is amazing!!!

Mikes2709, curmudgeon, Gilgamesh likes this post.

• MarkovinaMarkovina    2,890 posts
    Gilgamesh said:

Gilgamesh said:

In front on the line is all that matters.
    Thats what Bart used to say when he won his 12 Melbourne Cups 

Gilgamesh likes this post.

• ChandonChandon    24 posts
    edited April 2020
    JayJay said:

Really? Beaudiene starts at $7 rather than $26, Sweet Maddison at $1.80 rather than $2.50 and The Embezzler is currently $2.80 and not $3.50. Yeah, yeah, I am hideously embarrassed.

West markets were misleading. All ran like they should have an extra zero tacked on the end.
  • JayJayJayJay    7,630 posts
    Ummmm.....yes......exactly the point I was making......The West markets were misleading. Geezus.

Gilgamesh likes this post.