G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 30 Non Members

Comments

• SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,743 posts
    edited May 2020
    ROB HEATHCOTE: I compete and watch a lot of racing in Queensland and I see so many things which defy logic. I am certain it is not clean here, and it is possibly the worst it has been since I came into racing in 1997

• FlandersFlanders    1,199 posts
    How about this comment underneath the story...
    'what i cant understand , if you talk with the racing fraternity , a human e.p.o. is being used , which cant be traced at the moment, all over australia , but very prominant in the west,iam sure stewards must know , but cant police it ,
    but trainers are always looking for that edge , that makes the difference from winning or losing. and if that enhancements , they will use it."
    I have heard this also about WA. I wonder who?!
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    can i have a guess? :-B
  • spinkingspinking    3,739 posts
    Go on Falc dare ya
    8-X might get murdered..... :D
    Maybe we could put up a poll
  • ManchildManchild    682 posts
    And the winner is......................
  • detonatordetonator    4,360 posts
    edited May 2020
    Based on the last couple of months results it could only be horses trained at tracks  from Broome to Esperance to Albany to Perth to Gero and all tracks in between.
    I have no concrete evidence mind you except for the moths hibernating where my notes used to reside. 
    #-o
    I've heard for a while now the rumour that one of the most successful stables here in WA racing has been using this style of EPO. It is annoying that we can't just say the name because of the repercussions because if it is true it really is fugged up that they can get away with it. And I'm talking over a reasonably long period of time, hence why I've mentioned previously about whether or not re-testing of frozen samples is undertaken
  • paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    This is an interesting thread
    it certainly is para.
    qld racing has ponged for a long time right down from senior administrators, stewards to stable hands.

Manchild likes this post.

• SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,743 posts
    edited May 2020
    Flanders said:

I've heard for a while now the rumour that one of the most successful stables here in WA racing has been using this style of EPO. It is annoying that we can't just say the name because of the repercussions because if it is true it really is fugged up that they can get away with it. And I'm talking over a reasonably long period of time, hence why I've mentioned previously about whether or not re-testing of frozen samples is undertaken

Just one stable Flanders? You may have understated it. 

Frozen samples should be retested but to my knowledge hasn't happened yet and probably never will be. Too expensive and too many skeletons that would be uncovered and be detrimental to the industry.

jum, Flanders, Uttsy likes this post.

Imagine if samples from the 90s & early 2000s re tested now . Pandora's Box comes to mind.

It would make the cyclists blush
  • chatskychatsky    20 posts
    Flanders said:

How about this comment underneath the story...
    'what i cant understand , if you talk with the racing fraternity , a human e.p.o. is being used , which cant be traced at the moment, all over australia , but very prominant in the west,iam sure stewards must know , but cant police it ,
    but trainers are always looking for that edge , that makes the difference from winning or losing. and if that enhancements , they will use it."
    I have heard this also about WA. I wonder who?!

This is about the least surprising thing i've ever read.