Who's Online

0 Members & 3 Non Members

GP-29/5 Diamond Classic 2yo Fillies

Harness & Greyhounds
Race 1-   Miracle Moose,  Tiffany Rose,  The Black Cardinal,  Pierre Whitby
Race 2-   Ultimate Offer,  Valbonne,  Rakasinc,  One For Dave Andme
Race 3-   The Bird Dance,  Mr Kiwi,  Carter Michael,  Runaway Three
Race 4-   Chicago Bull,  Ocean Ridge,  Iceenothink,  Vultan Tin
Race 5-   Always An Angel,  Unconditional,  Minor Catastrophe,  Bettor Beach Belle
Race 6-   Robbie Easton,  Gran Chico,  Mister Bushido,  Bee Seventeen
Race 7-   Bettor Be Oscar,  Always An Honour,  Taroona Bromac,  Just Rockon Bye
Race 8-   Master Publisher,  Power And Grace,  Copy n Pace,  Manifestly Excesiv
Race 9-   Balcatherine,  Typhoon Tiff,  Dracarys,  Queen Shenandoah
Race 10- Lightning Jolt,  Tuas Delight,  Courage Tells,  Rocknroll Whitby

Comments

• JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    Tipping 4 silver medals for Reed stable haha. I think 2 will get up....if the meeting proceeds. Out collecting two of each animal and building a large boat this morning, pelting rain....terrific for hand feeding calves......Bunbury would also have to be in doubt tonight, the ultimate test for track staff. Good luck to all.

VillageKid, jum likes this post.

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,718 posts
    R1: I thought Warwick might not want to sit on Tiffany Rose so if Emily just sits out wide and waits for a couple of hundred meters she could then push forward on Miracle Moose and take it up. Even if Warwick does sit on the 2 the Moose is still a great winning chance. Working on my though the 2 doesn’t get the top some good value playing a first four without it banking the 1,10,11 in the placings behind the moose.

R2: Sticking with the Turvey stable Rakasinc looks a massive price, thought there could be a mad charge early as the 1 horse isn’t fast out and they might set it up for him.

R4: Ocean Ridge looks to get a soft enough lead here for it to turn it in to basically a sit sprint event with it having first crack at the finish line.

R7: Small spec on Talkerup, I thought if she could sit on the stable mate she could rattle over them, if she lands in the breeze she is cactus.

R8: I’m a Middle Page fan, he can lead and run even sectionals. Might be a bridge too far at this stage but I’m not letting him go around in a race he can get a soft lead without me regardless of the class, probably get at least a few extra units on his price if patient.

R10: Looks a cracking race for Lightning Jolt, speed will be on, old fashioned sit sprint 5 wide at the 300m 3 to their 1 on the run home.

Good luck all

cisco, VillageKid likes this post.

• ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,829 posts
    Race 1.   Miracle Moose           Tiffany Rose                 The Black Cardinal    Just Barney
    Race 2.   Ultimate Offer            One For Dave Andme  Dominate The Dojo    Valbonne
    Race 3.   The Bird Dance         Mr Kiwi                         Runaway Three          Sightseeing Anvil
    Race 4.   Chicago Bull              Ocean Ridge               Iceenothink                 Golden State
    Race 5.   Unconditional           Always an Angel           Minor Catastrophe      Better Beach Belle
    Race 6.   Gran Chico              Robbie Easton              Mister Bushido            A Boy Names Rosie
    Race 7.   Always an Honour   Taroona Bromac          Bettor Be Oscar          Captain Proud
    Race 8.   Master Publisher     Copy N Pace                Manifestly Excessive  Power and Grace
    Race 9.   Typhoon Tiff            Balcatherine                  Dracarys                     Queen Shenandoah
    Race 10. Courage Tells         Lightning Jolt                 Tuas Delight                Gangbuster

Best Bet:            Quinella Gran Chico/Robbie Easton
    1/3                      Lightning Jolt
    Best Roughie:    Captain Proud   

cisco, VillageKid likes this post.

• BetonmeBetonme    209 posts
    JayJay said:

Tipping 4 silver medals for Reed stable haha. I think 2 will get up....if the meeting proceeds. Out collecting two of each animal and building a large boat this morning, pelting rain....terrific for hand feeding calves......Bunbury would also have to be in doubt tonight, the ultimate test for track staff. Good luck to all.

No traction issues in Perth apparently. Not sure on Bunbury. 

VillageKid likes this post.

• JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    Gold medals to the track staff at both GP and Bunbury to get meetings up and running in putrid weather conditions. Trainers and drivers also doing it tough, top marks. Appreciated by the loungeroom lizards staying warm by the fire.