West Australian Racing
Good to see Northam back today.

R4. Doowahdiddy
R5. Italian Job
R6. Sigil
R7. Fuhrer
R8. Gunflint
+1 -1

The_Bull, JimmyPop, detonator, hash likes this post.

Comments

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,718 posts
    R7: Uncle Lino should go well with a bit of moisture round if the back of his good effort in town
  • Dodgey94Dodgey94    125 posts
    I think snow bamboo finally gets her chance to break the maiden win today hopefully a little pace on early will help :)

Chris, Thunderstruck likes this post.

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Good luck dodgey ya may need it up sharply in trip, has she done enough work? I won't be betting but reckon Final Chill could be the winner.

R5 I think Starof Bonnie Rose can roll the easing fav, she is down a bit in grade which suits.

R6 Blinkers on first up, Inflation is a BIG chance.Loves the track and trip.

Also give Trump This a decent chance of doing the fav in R7.Sizeable field again so Knucks will need to possie him up a bit closer in running today, the nice long Northam straight will suit.
  • The_BullThe_Bull    918 posts
    Got $7 about Special Image in the first. I see it has shortened since. Hoping 4th run in it's spot on.
    Cheers Hilly. Asking low grade maidens to make multiple runs is a recipe for disaster.
    Didn't see any progressive ones in that race! Deadset Ploddathon.

I will never mention Final Chill again other than renaming it Brownes Chill.

JimmyPop, TheDiva likes this post.

• TheDivaTheDiva    13,246 posts
    the winner was much too good for those. Ramoly gave it a task too and was still too good, Some of those will never win a maiden I'm afraid. 

The_Bull likes this post.

• TheSwooperTheSwooper    1,717 posts
    Ivonic and Universal Pleasure trialled well. The fav also was an easy winner but happy to risk at the price on offer.is very short.
  • TheSwooperTheSwooper    1,717 posts
    Too good. Confirms I'm a poor judge. 2nd horse will win a race. Ivonic was very plain but no had favours. Time to mow the lawn!

Thunderstruck likes this post.

A poor judge you ain't! Novelties wise did u have a saver banking the fav in quinellas? 5.30 was a decent enough dividend.
    Bugger me see the kid heeling that winner home :D Extravagant is a word..so is loose asf :))
  • spinkingspinking    3,737 posts
    Talk about the broomstick K. yuil could win in a smashed broken busted one at the moment. Tener each way over the long weekend on her rides you would be miles in front
  • TheDivaTheDiva    13,246 posts
    They’re backing her like she’s willy pike too
    F me the camels keep winning..nice jag chris!

Set Inflation a task 1st up :-q
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    ^^ yeah after a 1475 day drought..must have bloody patient owners....thats nearly 5 bloody years!!!

Thunderstruck likes this post.

• thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    when did graham yuill last train 2 winners on the same day..and almost 3?
    just noticed ikenushi has ridden in a few trials....sweetassa...has he given up race riding? use to have the occasional ride for his partner.
    i remember when he came here as a 3kg claimer and rode a host of winners. forget who his master was...somebody will...
    ;)

Bugger me see the kid heeling that winner home :D Extravagant is a word..so is loose asf :))

I have a bit of time for Laqdor. For a kid with legs like a grasshopper, I think he has pretty good balance. He doesn't hit them every stride, but when he does, they stay hit. He's improving all the time and starting to boot quite a few home.

Uttsy, Thunderstruck likes this post.

Tall lad, saw him at Mingenew goes ok I agree.
    I wasn't bagging him, nothing wrong with widening your repertoire from observing seniors trying to get an edge.
    Chris said:

R4. Doowahdiddy
    R5. Italian Job
    R6. Sigil
    R7. Fuhrer
    R8. Gunflint

=D>  =D>  =D>

Raise your bat. Very well done.
  • LETSDOTHISLETSDOTHIS    298 posts
    Well done Chris!

Chris likes this post.

• ChrisChris    5,218 posts
    Throw enough sh!t at a fan eventually something sticks
  • RightOakAuntRightOakAunt    44 posts
    Chris said:

R4. Doowahdiddy
    R5. Italian Job
    R6. Sigil
    R7. Fuhrer
    R8. Gunflint

Awesome Work Champ - Hope you had a nice collect !!!
    That Work at the back end of the card was brilliant !!

JimmyPop likes this post.

• detonatordetonator    4,360 posts
    Chris said:

R4. Doowahdiddy
    R5. Italian Job
    R6. Sigil
    R7. Fuhrer
    R8. Gunflint

Outstanding  =D>
  • GilgameshGilgamesh    4,718 posts
    edited June 2020
    thefalcon said:

when did graham yuill last train 2 winners on the same day..and almost 3?

just noticed ikenushi has ridden in a few trials....sweetassa...has he given up race riding? use to have the occasional ride for his partner.
    i remember when he came here as a 3kg claimer and rode a host of winners. forget who his master was...somebody will...
    ;)

Ike had a really bad fall, must just about be ready to come back to race riding. Stable has been going well of late.

thefalcon likes this post.

• spinkingspinking    3,737 posts
    Agree with above good tipping Chris . Hope you turned a shilling