G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 16 Non Members
Interesting video doing the rounds of social media, showing some sort of wierd ritual, Burning of race colours, on the weekend in Perth. Anyone seen it?

Comments

• FlandersFlanders    1,199 posts
    No but i heard about it... the colours of someone who posts on here apparently... might be more to come on this one
  • paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    Lol very strange topic this.
  • shothrushothru    243 posts
    Police and Stewards involved
  • therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    Huge if true
  • LETSDOTHISLETSDOTHIS    298 posts
    Anyone care to elaborate?
  • GoddGodd    199 posts
    Where is it posted on social media ?
  • TashruoccoTashruocco    3 posts
    I’ve seen it disgraceful is all I can say
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,236 posts
    Whose colours?
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Nothing worse than half a story, someone spill ffs :D
    Bryan Rogers colours
  • FlandersFlanders    1,199 posts
    edited July 2020
    H-BOMBER said:

Whose colours?

Aaron Rogers old man Brian I believe
    So who was burning them?
  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,744 posts
    edited July 2020
    Not inferring any connection with this incident but just a history reflection..... Wasn't there a Rogers combo incident in the past with Grant Williams?
  • Dodgey94Dodgey94    125 posts
    It’s all to do with 10 years ago when all the boys got a positive swab and I got the blame of putting them into the stewards I had nothing to do with it,police and stewards involved now we have enough evidence and all the proof in the world of who did it alan Kennedy took the colours from pinjarra jockey room and give them to Duncan Miller there 30 od going on 3 is all I have to say. I hope they call get what they deserve and the police and stewards do there job.
    It’s good when people who they think are there mates actually come forward and send me messages and all the videos did they really think we weren’t going to find out ?
  • paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    Have the say the jockeys that were there must be dumb as shite. Not only Are they hanging with what looks like a village idiot but they filmed it. How dumb do you have to be?
    Agree mate I have that much footage of who was there it’s not funny I hope they all suffer and to do it on a trainers property as well how dumb are they all.
    Regardless of what ever issues they have it’s a down right dog act to steal someone’s colours and burn them like that what does your dad have to do with it for them to do that to him it’s very childish
    Agree idiots is all I have to say I’ll let the stewards do there job now. But for some top apprentices and that to be there and involved so silly and as I said to have done it on a trainers property all very silly
  • spinkingspinking    3,739 posts
    Post it here Dodgey so we can have a look. Soon as you mentioned the name DM not the sharpest tool in the shed

Dodgey94 likes this post.

• jumjum    3,512 posts

This is all pretty F###ed up.

Real mature to burn peoples colours. NOT. 

Thunderstruck likes this post.

Link to video?
  • spinkingspinking    3,739 posts
    NO link Letsdothis
    edited July 2020
    Dodgey thank you for clarifying that past event and I certainly was not inferring you were in the wrong.

I have always appreciated the fact you comment on your horses openly on this forum and once again I acknowledge your candour regarding this current matter. 
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    i heard stephen miller recently announce he and sharon had become grandparents. i thought to myself..don't tell me that duncan of theirs has bred... X(
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Agree with all, that's disgraceful behaviour, deadset FH's.
  • hashhash    7,495 posts

Not inferring any connection with this incident but just a history reflection..... Wasn't there a Rogers combo incident in the past with Grant Williams?

Totally irrelevant slip, little disappointed you’d mention that considering the trainer has nothing to do with this incident the thread is about
    You must be easily disappointed then Hash as I was just recalling another incident that involved Dodgey. Yes not directly related to this incident but related to the fact Dodgey had another incident  that involved the stewards. I did state there was no inference intended.
  • hashhash    7,495 posts
    Why bring up the past and throw in the states leading trainers name when it’s not the topic at hand... and FYI I’m definitely not easily disappointed both you and I are punters - enough said
    hash said:

FYI I’m definitely not easily disappointed both you and I are punters - enough said

I'll pay you that one  :D