Belmont 11/7/20

West Australian Racing

Comments

• therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    edited July 2020
    Chris said:

Rodent said:

Rodent said:

Sorry but the hyphen handing up the lead to McNaught  only to get left flat footed before kicking again. That's an odds-on pop slaughtered

Handed up? Don't think so. Outpaced would be more accurate. If you think he should've ridden with more aggression and served it up to the leader, I wouldn't argue. That would have won him the race. The lead was never his to hand up though.
    The leader was drawn 7, the fav in 2. Everyone with eyes knew that after the barrier draw. So, yeah, handed up is accurate
    Everyone with eyes knows that Captain Kink is a speedball and Puckapunyal was screaming out for a mile. You're dreaming if you think it could have led Captain Kink. 
    Standard post race wank from you. Big surprise...and the eraser is right there to like your ****. 

Poor comment mate, what do you offer exactly?

Done your ass obviously.
    Check the Eastern States thread, NRL thread. If i tip 'em I back 'em. I have no problem if people wanna withhold their tips, but choosing when to become a post race expert is poor form. Always will be, too.

**FYI Packapunyal is running again on Saturday and CJP is off,  Parnham is on. 
  • RodentRodent    7,025 posts
    @therealkramer you offered a post race comment being critical of the rider on Puckapunyal handing up.
     I offered an opinion that disagreed with yours and I offered reasons why.
     Mate, Puckapunyal has never led in its career let alone when it is coming back in trip. Captain Kink had led at 3 of its previous 4. Have you seen what Captain Kink does when it's restrained? It was always going to attempt to lead and if you thought Puckapunyal could have or should have held it out, good for you.