G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 32 Non Members
Just a thought but what a great promotion it would be if the powers to be could organise a match race between Clairvoyance,This'Testya and Fabergino maybe $200k winner take all no penalties Over 1100m. Would be ripper clash.
+1 -1

JimmyPop likes this post.

Comments

• RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    I understand the undefeated Clairvoyance (74) and Fabergino having won its last 4 in black type races (107) getting a mention but This'll Testya is a 68 rater who has been beaten at its last 2 starts.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]    46 posts
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • hashhash    7,495 posts
    edited August 2020
    I can’t recall Fanergino’s run in Melbourne but it’s led in all of its wins but one and that race it settled 2nd in the run and managed to win.
    Neither horse has had to settle and take a sit or come from the back so I reckon who ever was to lead would win (out of Clair & Fab) this’lltestya May aswell replace the clerk of the course for the occasion

Thunderstruck likes this post.

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Yep daylight and this'll testya in a photo for 3rd imo no way is the winner so clear though.Fab smoked some decent animals down the straight at Flemington first look at that track..the 3yo has a box or two to tick yet.
  • Precision1Precision1    544 posts
    Will we be adding Condor Heroes to this one soon?  That trial yesterday was blistering, was eased down from about the 300m mark and still a second faster than anything else on the day. 

hash likes this post.

• FlandersFlanders    1,197 posts

Will we be adding Condor Heroes to this one soon?  That trial yesterday was blistering, was eased down from about the 300m mark and still a second faster than anything else on the day. 

Good trial in good time but he hasn't beaten anything yet and in 66+ races at best.
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    This'll Testya has only won 60+ races and hasn't beaten anything either, to be fair.

Flanders, Gilgamesh, thefalcon likes this post.

• paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    Looks like this’ll testya and condor will lock horns next week

TheDiva, jum likes this post.

• jumjum    3,512 posts
    edited September 2020

I hope so . Also ran a quicker time than This'll Testaya did in winning on Saturday.
    :\">