G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 36 Non Members

Comments

• paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    Interesting article. So this bloke is a fee dodger and admits it. He wears it like a badge of honour. His story keeps getting better and better.
    Probably a losing horse. If it was a winner he would be up to date with his bills i bet.
  • sonnysonny    1,056 posts
    Surely Edward would not be short of a quid... I cant imagine Gai injecting More Joyus...
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    what is he? james cousin?
  • therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts

thefalcon said:

what is he? james cousin?

Brother. Both sons of Anthony
  • savethegamesavethegame    2,788 posts
    Eddie what pop 's wisdom was based on don't Think Big to early otherwise you will get caught Red-handed being Lightfingers.
    You can wear my Scarff to trackwork,but only after 50group 1winners, -----before you can use my fork for the Jack&Jills.
  • TheDivaTheDiva    13,246 posts
    if he has in fact charged owners full training fees for horses not in work, then I agree with Archie that that is a bigger crime than just "administrative offences". 
    I think its fraud and its premeditated... 
    If its a number of horses (not just a single case), then I can't see how it was an admin error. 

therealkramer likes this post.

Didn't that happen here in perth to a malaysian or singaporean owner a few years back? Was being charged for a horse in full work. Nek minute he rocks up to the stables and the horse is on another property spelling and had been so for months...
  • TheDivaTheDiva    13,246 posts
    Phenomenons?
    Nah i dont think it was that one