Race 8-   Pocket The Cash,  Henrik Larsson,  Little Bitof Fun,  Soho Hamilton
Race 9-   Lord Rosco,  Sir Galahad,  Rakasinc,  Justasec
Race 10- Boom Time,  BlissfulAbbey,  Mister Flying Ideal,  Euphoric Moment
Race 11- Bettor Beach Belle,  LetsDanceTonight,  Follow My Stride,  Regal Aura
+1 -1

cisco, Gilgamesh, jum likes this post.

Comments

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,719 posts
    My one Hail Mary which has many caveats in that I have been watching nearly no racing and done no form is McArdles Gem, I thought it might be able to get in behind the 1 to his fav position along the pegs and be dangerous late

cisco likes this post.

• getthechangegetthechange    310 posts
    Gilgamesh said:

My one Hail Mary which has many caveats in that I have been watching nearly no racing and done no form is McArdles Gem, I thought it might be able to get in behind the 1 to his fav position along the pegs and be dangerous late

hope you are right - racing well

Gilgamesh likes this post.

• tonytony    2,361 posts
    Maybe Gloucester Park should have advertised this more wildly.

Belmont have had a race named "Free entry to Belmont Park" prety well every meetinf since the return  of crowds.
  • freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    They very tempting odds Mcardles Gem.
  • freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    Congrats to Nathan Turvey somehow he worked out he could get the lead from barrier 9 off a short priced fav from barrier 1 that has won its last 5 at GP by leading. Absolute genius.
  • Ivorytrunkey86Ivorytrunkey86    204 posts
    Race 10 every driver should be fined,absolutely disgraceful watching them drag them back at the start like that

Gilgamesh likes this post.

• VillageKidVillageKid    2,275 posts
    That was some performance by Chicago Bull last night.
  • JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    Yes, truly magnificent, Snr is doing a superb job showcasing a true champion....50 wins at GP, the throroughbred equivalent of $8million in stakes....and the promotion of his exploits.....well, it is Winx like, completely over whelming. And his clash with Shockwave this Friday will no doubt attract front page headlines. What a crying shame he is not receiving the plaudits he deserves.

savethegame, VillageKid likes this post.

• VillageKidVillageKid    2,275 posts
    JayJay said:

Yes, truly magnificent, Snr is doing a superb job showcasing a true champion....50 wins at GP, the throroughbred equivalent of $8million in stakes....and the promotion of his exploits.....well, it is Winx like, completely over whelming. And his clash with Shockwave this Friday will no doubt attract front page headlines. What a crying shame he is not receiving the plaudits he deserves.

We wont see anything on our own WA pacing champ but we will get plenty in the West on second rate NSW, VIC & QLD gallopers!!  8-|

freodockers, Markovina likes this post.

• MarkovinaMarkovina    2,889 posts
    As in Saturdays edition of the West - some E/States galloper - and then the final paragraph - well about 4 lines actually - meanwhile Hall snr thinks C/Bull etc - thats it 

I can remember many years ago - it was around the Pacing Cup time - but the headline accross the back page in Mondays West - was Fred Kersley got heckled  Saturday Night at Northam  ( i was their - ha ) 

As Greg Hayes once said Trotting or Pacing in WA is a main line sport - however sadly today it is irrelevant 

VillageKid, freodockers, TrackBias likes this post.