G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 14 Non Members

JP Stratton Cup 2/10

Harness & Greyhounds
Clash of the year Bully and Shockwave and a pretty good supporting cast. Don't get caught up reading the wonderful coverage in this morning's West......they have a hide having the name the "West Australian" painted on the track signage and listed as a GP sponsor, they would much rather cut and paste some article on Ice Hockey in America or some obscure bunch of 2nd rate gallopers from Tatura. Supporting WA sport.....bahaha....what a disgraceful second rate chip wrapper it has become. 
+1 -1

Gilgamesh, VillageKid likes this post.

Comments

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,719 posts
    JayJay said:

Clash of the year Bully and Shockwave and a pretty good supporting cast. Don't get caught up reading the wonderful coverage in this morning's West......they have a hide having the name the "West Australian" painted on the track signage and listed as a GP sponsor, they would much rather cut and paste some article on Ice Hockey in America or some obscure bunch of 2nd rate gallopers from Tatura. Supporting WA sport.....bahaha....what a disgraceful second rate chip wrapper it has become. 

It’s pretty much just a gossip rag nowadays

VillageKid likes this post.

I’m pretty keen Blue Blazer tonight, really happy to be backing him

VillageKid likes this post.

• VillageKidVillageKid    2,275 posts
    Race 1-   JB Mauney,  Triroyale Brigade,  Euphoric Moment,  La Suleiman
    Race 2-   Cant Refuse,  Henwood Bay,  Black Jack Zac,  Allwoods Rocknroll
    Race 3-   Jack William,  McArdles Gem,  Queen Shenandoah
    Race 4-   Rock Me Over,  DelightfulReaction,  Mister Bushido,  Bracken Sky
    Race 5-   Chicago Bull,  Shockwave,  Vampiro,  The Bird Dance
    Race 6-   My Carbon Copy,  Jimmy Mack,  Rakasinc,  Justasec
    Race 7-   Leap Of Faith,  BlissfullAbbey,  Just Makemine Diamonds,  Tiffany Twirl
    Race 8-   Little Bitof Fun,  Soho Hamilton,  Hotfoot It,  Medieval Man
    Race 9-   Princess Mila,  Mr Sundon,  Lifes Delight,  Dark Secret

• freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    Blue Blazer Gilga could be another night of "tight reins" across the line.
    Funny though the only thing I can find all night is Alta Rhett, pretty much same scenario.
    Will both be holding our breath last 200.
    Oh for a sprint lane, just saying no need for war and peace.

Gilgamesh likes this post.

edited October 2020

Funny though the only thing I can find all night is Alta Rhett, pretty much same scenario.

If there was a sprint lane though we prob wouldn’t be able to get the prices we like.

Got the $16 and had a go at the place Boosted to 3.05, in to 9 and 2 now so really I’ve already won haha.

Is it value if you back one at the top price that shortens nicely but doesn’t win or if you back one that drifts at the bottom price but does win :P
    We don't get any prices now.
    It's $1.50 or pick a needle in a haystack.

:((

freodockers, VillageKid likes this post.

Hate to say it Gilga but I ended up backing the old man ????????

• curmudgeoncurmudgeon    2,417 posts
    Backed The Last Drop ...we bred his mother. Didn't think he would lead but Shannon was insistent. Pretty happy with the $29 but the result was not huge.....winners are grinners though

Should clarify old man was Shannon S as you say curmudgeon winners are grinners
  • BlacksAFakeBlacksAFake    2,372 posts
    Gilgamesh said:

If there was a sprint lane though we prob wouldn’t be able to get the prices we like.

Got the $16 and had a go at the place Boosted to 3.05, in to 9 and 2 now so really I’ve already won haha.

Is it value if you back one at the top price that shortens nicely but doesn’t win or if you back one that drifts at the bottom price but does win :P

$1.20 mid tote place :-&

Gilgamesh said:

$1.20 mid tote place :-&

Fair to say the 1/10 tends to get ever so slightly over bet haha
  • MarkovinaMarkovina    2,890 posts
    I tell you what - Jay Jays Lions are looking the goods - flag favourites with the bookies now 

JayJay likes this post.

• JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    Radiant Amber  a pretty good story.....as I understand things, it nearly didn't make it, was allergic to nearly every type of horse food and has been carefully nursed back to firstly, a healthy existence and now to winning at GP. In the shadow of Shockwave but an equally rewarding result. Well done to the Bell stable. Good fella Belly even if he did (wisely) decline my challenge of a bumper car race  at Kellerberrin a few weeks back.

Gilgamesh, VillageKid likes this post.

• VillageKidVillageKid    2,275 posts
    He is doing a great job with only a small team JJ.
    Shockwave the obvious standout but like you say Radiant Amber & Blue Blazer (sorry Gil) also going great guns at the moment.