G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 35 Non Members

Stewards inquiry into Steve Parnham fall

West Australian Racing
What's the go with the timing of the stewards inquiry into Stevie Parns fall last week does anyone know? I'm assuming Steve would be out of hospital and well enough to attend. Hoping he is going ok.

Comments

• spinkingspinking    3,738 posts
    Heard he has some broken ribs a existing plate moving under his collarbone and a punctured lung. Only what I was told
  • FlandersFlanders    1,197 posts
    Anything doing here? Stevie has been forced to miss feature race days possibly due to a careless ride- this hearing should be happening ASAP so that the perp misses out on the action too. 
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    flanders,have a geezer at the video, looks like there is no "perp"
    thefalcon said:

flanders,have a geezer at the video, looks like there is no "perp"

Unless there is head-on footage, there is no chance you could make that claim. Do you have it?
    nup...just looked at the replay a few times.
    look forward to others comments..
  • altern8vualtern8vu    242 posts
    hi guys falc i like u watched replay several times but without the headon it still appears shooters horse has shifted in abit side on view as steve's moved up inside him & he's had to restrain & clipped heels just my view , but would of thought it would of been sorted by now as flanders said  cheers
    the "blind mice" are certainly something..... 8-}
  • tonytony    2,361 posts
    Jay Rooney tweeted that the inquiry will be held on Monday
  • MuldoonMuldoon    317 posts
    Just went back for a look at replay, looked nasty for Steve, and believe he copped a few bad injuries. Wishing him a speedy revovery.
    So Mitch Pateman got an adjournment last Monday, giving him free rein to ride in the Masters. When are they going to have the footage he requested so it can be sorted out?

JimmyPop likes this post.

Anything?????
    mitch probably asked for another adjournment so he can ride some "cert".
    sure a few on here can remember the "good old days"...stewards could be waiting as an offending jock was either in the placing stalls or in the also rans...."mr. soandso, you, in our opinion did/did not etc....a month starting from the end of this meeting"

Rex likes this post.

If it drags on much longer and someone gets time, they wouldn't have missed a feature race at all.
    The stewards better factor in all those times they went easy on others because they missed out on Group races/Masters and hit hard with a suspension that matches the crime for once. SP has missed the whole lot and then some, not to mention the pain and rehab!
    Stewards are being made to look silly here. Mitch P would be telling everyone how clever he is

JimmyPop likes this post.

• tonytony    2,361 posts
    Pateman suspended for 26 days 20th December until 15th January
  • RIORIO    14,882 posts
    edited December 2020
    tony said:

Pateman suspended for 26 days 20th December until 15th January

The mice live in a very dark world where the only perception of light, is coming from their assholes.

I find it hard to understand how they can continue without some sort of investigation into their performance. Recently went to the integrity department with a serious complaint and was told unless i was the manager of the said racehorse they wouldn't investigate. So a member of the community knows something has happened with a licensed operator and they don't care as i don't own or manage the horse!?!?!?!?!

The S Parnham issue should have been dealt with, within a week. So if any wrongdoing found, then those people are punished or exonerated. Not allowed to continue at a premium time for our industry.

EDIT.... The head on would resolve the issue in about 1 minute. both horse shifting or only 1...

Gilgamesh, thefalcon likes this post.