In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 22 Non Members

Comments

• TiversTivers    7,720 posts
    Don't forget the beer soaked paisley carpet
  • GilgameshGilgamesh    4,718 posts
    H-BOMBER said:

I just read sold out pending resale/ allocation of tickets!
    Section 352 for us. Out of the rain I hope hahaha

Depending on the age of the young fella you can go down to ground level and stand on the wing (so top of the ground level of seating) on both sides, plenty of room usually and you can freely stand there not like at Subi were you use to get moved along. Same thing behind the goals at both ends.

Tivers, H-BOMBER likes this post.

• TiversTivers    7,720 posts
    That’s what I always hated about Subi - you couldn’t stand anywhere and watch.
    EXCEPT...... at the very last game I attended there (Richmond flogging Freo on way to 2017 flag), I found there was actually one small space.
    City end, behind the goals.
    After all that time !!!

Gilgamesh likes this post.

• freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    Carlton 1.50 Eagles 2.40 who would have thought.
  • detonatordetonator    4,360 posts

$1.50 is overs I reckon. 
    I will be at Pinjarra when this game is played. So I will be glancing at the TVs at the bar whilst shuffling between the bookies ring, the mounting yard, and where the band plays.
    Go boys !!!! Haha 
    :-h
  • ManchildManchild    679 posts
    West coast GAWN 
  • RIORIO    14,882 posts
    Manchild said:

West coast GAWN 

West Coast premiership opportunity has GAWN. Will still make the 8, and be the envy of many clubs in the competition, who wont.

Beat Carlton by 6 goals
  • BlacksAFakeBlacksAFake    2,372 posts
    RIO said:

Manchild said:

West coast GAWN 

West Coast premiership opportunity has GAWN. Will still make the 8, and be the envy of many clubs in the competition, who wont.

Beat Carlton by 6 goals

;))
    If Dockers get up against bullies, strong chance they will win their next four.
    Will make eight very interesting considering Eagles next four games after losing to Carlton.
    Go Boys !!!!

If Dockers get up against bullies, strong chance they will win their next four.
    Will make eight very interesting considering Eagles next four games after losing to Carlton.
    Go Boys !!!!

Haha. Another “if woulda coulda shoulda” post.
    But I suppose after 28 years of misery I will cut you a bit of slack. Haha
    Oh and find your own material......Go Boys Haha !!!!!!!
    =))

RIO likes this post.

You won’t even make the eight Det.
    Long way from the GF like you have been trumpeting on about for last six months.
    You were wrong, wrong, wrong as I tried to point out to you.
    I hear they installing walking rails onto Optus for Eagles players.
    Go Boys Haha !!!!!!!

oldhendo likes this post.

You won’t even make the eight Det.
    Long way from the GF like you have been trumpeting on about for last six months.
    You were wrong, wrong, wrong as I tried to point out to you.
    I hear they installing walking rails onto Optus for Eagles players.
    Go Boys Haha !!!!!!!

Can anyone update me on how “brand Fyfe’s “ hair is coming along ? Cause that is my only interest in Fremantle. 
    As soon as you mention “walking rails” I see Oldhendo sticks his head up. Haha. 
    I suppose not much good news coming out of the Westpac Centre these days, so the only joy is to join forces with Freo. 
    Such an easy target you boys. Haha. 
    :D
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    Gee Melbourne impressive tonight. They destroyed the lions in that second half

RIO likes this post.

Is Viney the only player in their best 22 not playing ?
    One out one in Det according to your clubs philosophy.
    Like Nit Nat said a few years ago WCE don’t do rebuilds they just keep winning premierships.
    Arrogant tossers, now coming home to roost.
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts

$1.50 is overs I reckon. 
    I will be at Pinjarra when this game is played. So I will be glancing at the TVs at the bar whilst shuffling between the bookies ring, the mounting yard, and where the band plays.
    Go boys !!!! Haha 
    :-h
    Be sure to have a good glance at Something Ready(and her ripper trial)in R3 Det.
    Ponty going down for just the 2 rides, sticky gate but hopefully possies 3 or 4 pairs back with cover and should launch up the straight.

detonator likes this post.

Thanks for the Pinnie advice TS. The trial win looked strong. I will be having something on.
    How nice it is to receive a positive post on this forum in my direction. 
    Unlike the uneducated one’s I get aimed at me from .....ummm....everyone !!! Haha
    Cheers mate. 

:-bd

Thunderstruck likes this post.

edited June 2021

One out one in Det according to your clubs philosophy.
    Like Nit Nat said a few years ago WCE don’t do rebuilds they just keep winning premierships.
    Arrogant tossers, now coming home to roost.

“One out one in” Pretty sure the rules state you have to start each game with 22 players and one sub.

David Teague said Patrick Cripps was not getting pain killing injections to get through each match for his back fracture. Two days later he admitted he gave BS to the world.

“Chisel Face” Buckley said he is happy the way his team is playing. BS to the world.

Justin Longmuir happy with “brand Fyfe’s” haircut. BS to the world. Haha !!!

:^o
  • bradybrady    1,452 posts
    West Coast
    Massive overs
    Get on ????????
  • oldhendooldhendo    763 posts
    Phuck me, Boocoast must be going bad if the poster boy gets the gig as captain.

=)) =)) =))
    oldhendo said:

Phuck me, Boocoast must be going bad if the poster boy gets the gig as captain.

=)) =)) =))
    Don’t worry about being captain.....he should be the Prime Minister Haha.
    Go Nic !!!!!
    ^:)^
    Hot Pies.

Still flying high.

Go boys!!!

:-bd

detonator likes this post.

Collingwood won. WTF.
    I watched some of the last qtr and I thought Steele Sidebottom was the difference. Clean by hand and foot. Showed he still has it. Just needs to keep his pants on. Haha.
    Glad they won which means “Chisel face Buckley”  may keep his job. 
    And we know what that means....more years of Buckley coaching magic. Haha.

:-q
    Geez it was on like Donkey Kong when the bombers hit the lead in the last quarter. The place was absolutely rocking....then we give up the last 7 goals????

Regardless it was a great spectacle. The stadium is sensational and getting food and drinks was absolutely seamless. Even leaving the place was easy and orderly. Just all in all a fantastic venue.

I'm not one to bag the umps but it seemed very Richmond heavy throughout the game. The frees may have been there for the Tigers and were paid but they were there and not called all night for the bombers. No excuse but you just want some consistency.

The young bloke and his mates we're loving it mid way through the last term, cheering, waving the scarfs etc.....but they were flat at the end. 7 yos take these things so hard.

detonator, freodockers, oldhendo, RIO, thefalcon likes this post.

Yes. I thought Richmond got the rub of the green early with the umpiring decisions.
    From a betting point of view I went hard on Richmond head to head. 
    In the first half Richmond were 27 points up and their tall forward Coleman had a shot on goal from 40m on a very slight angle. If he kicks the goal I win my bet at early payout (32pts). He misses.
    I started watching another show in the 3rd qtr. Late in the 3rd (tracking the live score) Richmond $1.01 live in running. Happy days. Then early in the 4th Richmond live betting $1.08 then $1.35 then $1.50 then $1.80 then $2.20. WTF 
    Thinking I should have cashed out at $1.01 I was bemoaning what was about to happen. Tuned back into the game and watched Richmond kick the next seven. 
    Reckon injuries must have taken their toll on Essendon.
    Nice fixture change by the AFL to move the game against Richmond to next Sunday 5.20pm kickoff. 
    Not an ideal time but I suppose it is for the good of the game in terms of following Covid protocol and keeping the season going.
    Eagles membership in terms of age demographics are the oldest in the league. Effectively we have a lot of Olhendo’s.
    You do not see a lot of kids at Eagles home games. And with that time slot (with school the next day) you will see even less kids at the game.
    Eagles vs Richmond at Optus would normally be a 50,000 plus attendance. I am predicting 36,001.
    The “one” will be me.
    Go boys !!! 

thefalcon likes this post.

detonator said:

Yes. I thought Richmond got the rub of the green early with the umpiring decisions.

From a betting point of view I went hard on Richmond head to head. 
    In the first half Richmond were 27 points up and their tall forward Coleman had a shot on goal from 40m on a very slight angle. If he kicks the goal I win my bet at early payout (32pts). He misses.
    I started watching another show in the 3rd qtr. Late in the 3rd (tracking the live score) Richmond $1.01 live in running. Happy days. Then early in the 4th Richmond live betting $1.08 then $1.35 then $1.50 then $1.80 then $2.20. WTF 
    Thinking I should have cashed out at $1.01 I was bemoaning what was about to happen. Tuned back into the game and watched Richmond kick the next seven. 
    Reckon injuries must have taken their toll on Essendon.

And yet I believe if Stringer snaps that goal to go 9 points up we might have broken them. Instead it goes out on the full, straight down the other end for a goal...

RIO likes this post.

How refreshing was it to listen on the wireless to the game last night to hear just good old cheering and barracking, none of that usual booing that we are bombarded with from those old uneducated wegirl followers.
    oldhendo said:

How refreshing was it to listen on the wireless to the game last night to hear just good old cheering and barracking, none of that usual booing that we are bombarded with from those old uneducated wegirl followers.

Haha. Wireless ? Gold !! Haha. Didn't realise you were that old. But your name does give it away I suppose. Haha.
    Don't worry mate....the Boo's will be back next week. Don't you worry about that. You will hear them every time Dusty goes near the ball because....ummm...thats how we greet champion players. Haha. :P
    Hope you have a few wins at Pinny today Deto, we dont want you getting a case of the blues.

savethegame, freodockers, detonator likes this post.